Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whats the most amount of times u came?

DJGaryMatthews

on my own... 14 or 15 times in one day... (hadnt got laid in a while, was well over a year before i got over my high school gf after we broke up, and it was a rough week so i needed some relaxation)

with help, 10 or 11, i'm not sure exactly... she was GOOD... and the risk of getting caught added to the excitement a bit (she still lived at home, so we were in the basement and her parents where in the kitchen at the top of the stairs... not too crazy about angry parents, but caught is caught :P and we didnt get caught, for the record) I woulda been able to keep going, but after spending the majority of the day having sex, and coming as many times as i did, i had to stop so i could still make it through the graveyard shift without passing out :P

kinda weird, woulda expected at least one of you girls to get up into the double digits, if i could... well, i at least know 5 girls that have been into the double digits... 2 of them up into the high 20s before I couldnt distinguish one of their orgasmic shudders from the next (no it wasnt the sisters :P)

how long does the average female orgasm last?

It depends......the first one I usually get is usually longer and way powerful...........then as they keep coming, the intensity goes down a little and they're quicker, but still heavenly nonetheless :drool:

i've come mulitiple times...now the question is how long were they?....I had an orgasm recently for so long it felt like I was still comming an hour later....whew

I made a guy come four times from a blow job...honestly guys, for me it turned me off a bit. I thought something was wrong with him.

:hump:

Wow, good for you sounds like ur doing something right. Now share the secret of this hour-long orgasm <-- I'm sure the ladies here would like to experience one as well!

5 during one session and we werent even having sex... it was either the 1st or second day of my period actually... and i was extra sensitive... this was a couple years ago and my bf at the time got me off 5 times in a row just using his fingers... it was awesome cuz he put a condom over his fingers... i wasnt sure how that was gonna be and idk why but it felt SO good.

i had my period pretty bad... and we werent having sex... so he used his fingers... but put a condom over 2 of em to kinda not get my shit all over his hand ;) but dude it felt amazing cant even explain...

mmm. he was good. lol :devil:

oooooh ok i get it. i missed the period part. yea im sure he was aiiiight

i had my period pretty bad... and we werent having sex... so he used his fingers... but put a condom over 2 of em to kinda not get my shit all over his hand ;) but dude it felt amazing cant even explain...

mmm. he was good. lol :devil:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Did you ever see those finger condoms they have. My friend that bartends at Tempts, she was wearing one on her index finger to protect a the bandaid on her finger from getting doused in alcohol. You should've had those.

Funny story though.