Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ok, we need shit to talk about

lafemcaliente

I was kinda young, but since I matured really early, at the time I considered myself an "adult", who could do "adult" things. I was 14 and he was the absolutely hottest guy that every girl wanted and I got him so I was thrilled. Well, he was supposed to be this amazing lover, great in bed etc. (he was 19) yes a lot older but hey we hit it off & take my word on it I didn't look 14 so I got away with a lot. Well anyways my friends and I decided - "hey what the hell we're all virgins except for my guy - let's do it tonite and lose our viriginities together. Well we went to my best-friends house (whose parents were never home) They got his rents room and we were stuck with an uncomfortable couch. He actually gave me a lot of foreplay and when it came time to put acondom on and get it on he kept losing his hard-on. Claimed he "couldn't" wear condoms. By the time we actually got to almost doing it my friends parents called saying they were coming home soon. So we all had to leave. We got into my ffriends Honda Civic and drove to a parking lot that we all used hang at - well sure enough I wasn't going to be the one left a virgin - so finally did in the back of the my best-friends civic. And just to fuck w/ him my guy unwrapped an unused condom and put it around the rearview mirror to look like we used it and left it behind. The sex sucked. But i wouldn't go back - I was so in lust with him that it was worth it - like I concurred something I wanted!

i was 17, she was 16. she wasnt a virgin. this is how it went down. it was in her house while her parents were gone. just stopped by to hang out before goin to my boy's house to watvh a lennox lewis fight. we were together for probably a month. she went down on me for the first time. in the middle the bj she said "this would be better if we had condoms" i didnt have any, but turns out she did..or maybe she stole them from her sister's room. idk. so we fucked. for my first time i did pretty well. she came before i did. and when i did finally come, i was still hard (i guess from excitement) and wanted more. when i did get to my boy's house (like halfway thru the fight) i couldnt keep my mouth shut about it for more than like 2 min. i immediately told all my boys, esp since i was the first to lose my virginity

lady thats awesome, to be with your first and im sure your first love :)

my experience sucked badass.

i was 14, and for some reason i had it in my head that no boy would ever kiss me cause i thought i was ugly. so this kid showed interest and i was so excited. we hung out like twice, and we snuck into my parents basement when they werent home. i french kissed for the first time, had a guy touch my boobs, see me naked, finger me, the whole nine. i never even saw a dick til then. i remember being amazed and wondering why it was sticking straight out lol. so we tried to have sex but it wouldnt go in, tried and tried and tired for about 20 minutes maybe. then it finally did, and omfg it hurt worse than anything i ever felt in my life. i screamed cause i couldnt take the pain and my parents at that point came home and heard me... they both ran downstairs, my dad screamed at this kid to get the hell outta my house and my mom slapped the shit outta me. lol. never saw him again btw.

i was 14, and for some reason i had it in my head that no boy would ever kiss me cause i thought i was ugly. so this kid showed interest and i was so excited. we hung out like twice, and we snuck into my parents basement when they werent home. i french kissed for the first time, had a guy touch my boobs, see me naked, finger me, the whole nine. i never even saw a dick til then. i remember being amazed and wondering why it was sticking straight out lol. so we tried to have sex but it wouldnt go in, tried and tried and tired for about 20 minutes maybe. then it finally did, and omfg it hurt worse than anything i ever felt in my life. i screamed cause i couldnt take the pain and my parents at that point came home and heard me... they both ran downstairs, my dad screamed at this kid to get the hell outta my house and my mom slapped the shit outta me. lol. never saw him again btw.

Wow that's rough - my parents would have never let me live that one down. I think I would have been so traumatized that I would miraculously reviriginized myself - lol - My dad on the other hand would prolly not speak to me for a looong time and would have killed whoever was trying to stick his thing in his little princess. - Shit my dad still likes to deny that I am sexually active (little does he know...heheheh)

I was kinda young, but since I matured really early, at the time I considered myself an "adult", who could do "adult" things. I was 14 and he was the absolutely hottest guy that every girl wanted and I got him so I was thrilled. Well, he was supposed to be this amazing lover, great in bed etc. (he was 19) yes a lot older but hey we hit it off & take my word on it I didn't look 14 so I got away with a lot. Well anyways my friends and I decided - "hey what the hell we're all virgins except for my guy - let's do it tonite and lose our viriginities together. Well we went to my best-friends house (whose parents were never home) They got his rents room and we were stuck with an uncomfortable couch. He actually gave me a lot of foreplay and when it came time to put acondom on and get it on he kept losing his hard-on. Claimed he "couldn't" wear condoms. By the time we actually got to almost doing it my friends parents called saying they were coming home soon. So we all had to leave. We got into my ffriends Honda Civic and drove to a parking lot that we all used hang at - well sure enough I wasn't going to be the one left a virgin - so finally did in the back of the my best-friends civic. And just to fuck w/ him my guy unwrapped an unused condom and put it around the rearview mirror to look like we used it and left it behind. The sex sucked. But i wouldn't go back - I was so in lust with him that it was worth it - like I concurred something I wanted!

That's statutory rape. What kind of 19 yr old guy sleeps with a 14 yr old? I don't care how "mature" you think you were. Guy must've been a real loser to have sex with a child like that.

:(

wow that story ended horribly

That's statutory rape. What kind of 19 yr old guy sleeps with a 14 yr old? I don't care how "mature" you think you were. Guy must've been a real loser to have sex with a child like that.

:(

Hey I totally understand what u r saying but you were not in the situation to judge him as a loser. He thought I was much older - yea so what at the time I lied, but I alwys hung out with older people so I hated being the baby of the bunch. Yes it sat. rape, but hey it happened and i just told a story that occurred to me. I'm not promoting nor making it ok for 19yr olds to sleep with underage persons. But of course u r entitled to say and ridicule what you please. :hat:

Wow that's rough - my parents would have never let me live that one down. I think I would have been so traumatized that I would miraculously reviriginized myself - lol - My dad on the other hand would prolly not speak to me for a looong time and would have killed whoever was trying to stick his thing in his little princess. - Shit my dad still likes to deny that I am sexually active (little does he know...heheheh)

yea. it was horrible, didnt look at or speak to the rents for what seemed like months. and actually i never had sex again because it hurt so bad and i hated it so much til i was about 17 i think. took a nice long 3 year break from the shinadiggans.

at least ive got an entertaining story to tell everyone on this boring ass monday..

I was 14 and just for the record I made all the cool fuck faces!!!!!!! :D

how old was the girl? :eek:

my ex told me the nanny for his family used to suck him off all the time when he was 14, i told him that it was molestation not "fooling around with the nanny" and he was like "shit, it's like every guys fantasy" but also said sometimes he dreaded when she'd be coming over, and in retrospect he thinks it was pretty wrong. what do you guys think? personally i wanted to go find this bitch and knock her teeth out, but then it would probably only work out easier for her to be able to suck off little boys.