Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ok, we need shit to talk about

lafemcaliente

how old was the girl? :eek:

my ex told me the nanny for his family used to suck him off all the time when he was 14, i told him that it was molestation not "fooling around with the nanny" and he was like "shit, it's like every guys fantasy" but also said sometimes he dreaded when she'd be coming over, and in retrospect he thinks it was pretty wrong. what do you guys think? personally i wanted to go find this bitch and knock her teeth out, but then it would probably only work out easier for her to be able to suck off little boys.

one of my ex's told me the same story, same scenario, except he was about 5. that's fucking ridiculously horrendeous. i hope that bitch choked on a dick.

yea. it was horrible, didnt look at or speak to the rents for what seemed like months. and actually i never had sex again because it hurt so bad and i hated it so much til i was about 17 i think. took a nice long 3 year break from the shinadiggans.

at least ive got an entertaining story to tell everyone on this boring ass monday..

Can totally relate to the absintenance (sp?) thing - I had sex only once w/ my first guy and then yet again attempted it with another bf about a yr later. Hated it again - I went yrs wondering what the big deal with sex was - for me it sucked / got no pleasure out of it. Of course until yrs later when I knew my body better, my knowledge had expanded, and found someone who knew how to do it right.

my ex told me the nanny for his family used to suck him off all the time when he was 14, i told him that it was molestation not "fooling around with the nanny" and he was like "shit, it's like every guys fantasy" but also said sometimes he dreaded when she'd be coming over, and in retrospect he thinks it was pretty wrong. what do you guys think? personally i wanted to go find this bitch and knock her teeth out, but then it would probably only work out easier for her to be able to suck off little boys.

:shake: some people are unbelieveable - taking advantage of kids or like the other 5yr old. That shit changes and affects people for the rest of their lives. i have friends that have mad issues b/c of similar occurrences. :mad:

Can totally relate to the absintenance (sp?) thing - I had sex only once w/ my first guy and then yet again attempted it with another bf about a yr later. Hated it again - I went yrs wondering what the big deal with sex was - for me it sucked / got no pleasure out of it. Of course until yrs later when I knew my body better, my knowledge had expanded, and found someone who knew how to do it right.

100%.

i had no desire whatsoever to have sex, didnt think it was a big deal, and didnt enjoy it until i had a better understanding of what felt good and what didnt, and had someone who knew what they were doing.

now... :bowdown:

17 and just for the record that isn't statutory rape. :D