Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you like to stick your fingers back in your gfs's ..

notallthere444

bro kiss her when she's done. show her u appreciated wut she just did. itll make her happy and u will be much happier the next time she goes down cuz she'll be more excited and generous

It's like letting her know it was a job well done! :aright:

what about after he's done fingering your ass? if does not apply to you than this question goes for all of the ladies on here

fingers do not go in there

not a into ass play

:aright:

...its only cool if you're smackin my ass.......or grabbing my hips and having my ass bang against your stomach when fucking me from behind

That's a definate yes!!!!!!!!!

Do you kiss your woman right after she gives you head???

Of course...

yup i kiss my girl after head and she kisses me after i go down on her, its our own stuff so who cares, it shows we're not disgusted and that we feel that intimate n secure with eachother, least I think so.

yup i kiss my girl after head and she kisses me after i go down on her, its our own stuff so who cares, it shows we're not disgusted and that we feel that intimate n secure with eachother, least I think so.

exactly - I've never thought twice about that. Now as for the ass-play question - HELL NO! thats not sanitary and its just gross.

fingers do not go in there

not a into ass play

:aright:

...its only cool if you're smackin my ass.......or grabbing my hips and having my ass bang against your stomach when fucking me from behind

You lil hussie :)

:laugh2: I love it

But back on topic...yes I love when a guy puts his fingers in my mouth....It turns me on to suck a guys fingers :)

As stated before, it's like a job well done. :D

what!? How is that gay?

Tasting your own cum in her mouth is GAY i dont care wha tyou say. A real bitch knows not to kiss her man after she gives him head. Its about respect.

There's just some things that are masculine and some things that are feminine, Some things are hot if a girl does it and not if a guy does it,. Girls fingering eachother, hot, guys jerking eachother off. NOT