Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Different ethnicities...

havokk

You get the best of many worlds! I am Brazilian, Columbian, Venezuelian and Irish!

ahem...don't you mean Colombian? :biggrin:

i've dated:

-american white

-isrealy(sp)/jew

-egyptian

-russian

-italian

-polish

-irish

-puerto rican/salvadorian

-dominican

-colombian

....90% latinas......cuban, columbian, puerto rican, brazilian, and i'm sure there's more....but the white girls were pretty hot as well.....kinda fun to not judge a book by its cover and let shit play itself out.....the columbian gogo dancer was def opposite what one would have thought....but a learning experience none the less......

fly is ColOmbian :hat:

cuz the europeans conquered south america, looted it, spread their diseases and raped the native women

You forgot the Germans fleeing to Argentina trying to escape war crimes... best was a lady I used to work with that said she was Argentinian. Freakin chick was like 70 years old and had tattoos on her arm. Wierd ones too... freakin nazi. :gang:

i guess ppl forget that europeans did the same shit to native americans here in north america as well.....its organized geneocide, literally the europeans tried to eliminate the genetic pool of native people....

so did u makeout with the 70 yr old bitch?

You forgot the Germans fleeing to Argentina trying to escape war crimes... best was a lady I used to work with that said she was Argentinian. Freakin chick was like 70 years old and had tattoos on her arm. Wierd ones too... freakin nazi. :gang:

cuz the europeans conquered south america, looted it, spread their diseases and raped the native women

Well, i don't look at things that way

On my father's side, his mother Zooka, well her ancestor's helped write the declaration of independence for Brazil. So im very proud of that.

ANd my father (very white man) helped win his junior league while he went to high school in Brazil.

So for my immediate family in relation to Brazil at least, im very proud. But if you want to talk history, the Europeans pillaged much worse in Africa than South America. But either way, it's nothing to laugh about.

Well, i don't look at things that way

On my father's side, his mother Zooka, well her ancestor's helped write the declaration of independence for Brazil. So im very proud of that.

ANd my father (very white man) helped win his junior league while he went to high school in Brazil.

So for my immediate family in relation to Brazil at least, im very proud. But if you want to talk history, the Europeans pillaged much worse in Africa than South America. But either way, it's nothing to laugh about.

i love making inflamitory statements :laugh:

i guess ppl forget that europeans did the same shit to native americans here in north america as well.....its organized geneocide, literally the europeans tried to eliminate the genetic pool of native people....

so did u makeout with the 70 yr old bitch?

Nah - she was too warm for me... I prefer have my victims (I mean sex partners) cold on the inside.