Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ever notice how redundant & blantanly obvious most of the threads on here are???

ou812

"WOW, guys with nice bodies are so hot!!!"

"Really, you think guys with hot bodies are hot, me too, whoa that's weird." :love:

"Chicks with nice asses in thongs look good"

"Yeah bro, they definately do, I agree"

"Who here likes having sex?"

I mean really, this shit even transcends bullseye's casanova'ing as far as shit that irks me.

:)

shaddup ya tool

hey how bout we take a moment and reflect :idea: Here's an idea - don't take this shit so seriously. Like someone else said its just a messageboard. Its a public forum to post whatever the fuck you feel like posting. No one is forced to respond nor read any post/thread etc. If you love smileys and wanna post em every five secs - go ahead - its ur perogative. If you wanna be rude (i.e. ou812) go ahead - who ever doesn't like it ignore it. Remember freedom of speech, expression etc. No one is EVER gonna like or agree w/ everything every1 else does!

hey how bout we take a moment and reflect :idea: Here's an idea - don't take this shit so seriously. Like someone else said its just a messageboard. Its a public forum to post whatever the fuck you feel like posting. No one is forced to respond nor read any post/thread etc. If you love smileys and wanna post em every five secs - go ahead - its ur perogative. If you wanna be rude (i.e. ou812) go ahead - who ever doesn't like it ignore it. Remember freedom of speech, expression etc. No one is EVER gonna like or agree w/ everything every1 else does!

are you a chic.....

hey how bout we take a moment and reflect :idea: Here's an idea - don't take this shit so seriously. Like someone else said its just a messageboard. Its a public forum to post whatever the fuck you feel like posting

Sounds like someone should take their own advice and stop being so paranoid.

paranoid - nah. Voicing my opinions against your irritating thread.

Ahhhh, of course. I enjoyed your standard issue implication of homosexuality up there.

But if memory serves me correctly, you're the fan of having stuff shoved in your butt.

Spare details - no fair :( i like anal as well, since I've tried it only keeps getting better. I can't cum from it alone, but with the help of a toy its great. I did for the first time b/c I knew my bf wanted to try it really bad, so yes I would succumb myself to certain things to please my sig. other. I enjoy doggie style the best too! Love it in the shower.

Ahhhh, of course. I enjoyed your standard issue implication of homosexuality up there.

But if memory serves me correctly, you're the fan of having stuff shoved in your butt.

Hey I enjoy heterosexual anal activities with my bf and I'm not ashamed of it. I'm glad you enjoyed the comment, hopefully it didn't hurt your feelings nor ur man's :laugh:

Hey I enjoy heterosexual anal activities with my bf and I'm not ashamed of it. I'm glad you enjoyed the comment, hopefully it didn't hurt your feelings nor ur man's :laugh:

I don't know, lemme ask.

GABO!!! GABO!!!