Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the BEST roller coasters you've been on?

skywalker01

brought the topic up w a friend the other day....and we both agreed that the hulk at islands of adventure is the best one either of us had been on. for me, the montu at busch gardens (tampa) comes in a close second. oh, and front row is the ONLY way to go. worth the extra wait!

i know this is a thread about roller coasters...i know this.....but ive got to mention the best ride in the word....and that is spiderman at universal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that ride is incredible all on levels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::D

No doubt I was about to post that! I went last yr and the park wasn't too busy - went on that ride like 45 times!!!!!!!! I also like the Hulk @ Universal and Rock 'n' Roller Coaster @ Disney

ok since we've brought up other types of rides....i know it's dated now but i was absolutely blown away the 1st time i rode the back to the future ride at universal. and yes, spiderman is one of the best as well. i also thought the terminator 3-d was pretty awesome