Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saeed & Palash (LAST NYC GIG) w/ DJ Behrouz @ Crobar, Fri 8/20

Friday, August 20

Main Room: Saeed & Palash with DJ Behrouz

A Crobar special event

Saeed & Palash - For the last time together in NYC...

Washington, D.C.-based DJ and music production duo SAEED & PALASH have been an integral part of the underground house movement for over a decade. From producing original tracks for their imprint Addictive Records, to remixing artists, and DJing at clubs worldwide, Saeed and Palash have catapulted to the forefront of the genre with their own blend of progressive house music: an eclectic mix of groove-rich tribal-tech-infused sounds.

DJ Behrouz was recently nominated by Dancestar USA for “Best Breakthrough DJ†and completed touring for Toshitoshi’s popular compilation “In House We Trustâ€.

Stay tuned to Clubplanet for guestlist details.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friday, August 20

A Crobar special event

Washington, D.C.-based DJ and music production duo SAEED & PALASH have been an integral part of the underground house movement for over a decade. From producing original tracks for their imprint Addictive Records, to remixing artists, and DJing at clubs worldwide, Saeed and Palash have catapulted to the forefront of the genre with their own blend of progressive house music: an eclectic mix of groove-rich tribal-tech-infused sounds.

DJ Behrouz was recently nominated by Dancestar USA for “Best Breakthrough DJ†and completed touring for Toshitoshi’s popular compilation “In House We Trustâ€.

I'm so there, who else is in???

Friday, August 20

A Crobar special event

I'll be there, anybody else?????

I remember them from ARC, I had awesome time :aright:

well since timmy regisford wont be at shelter on the 21st and i had a blast hearing BEHROUZ on thursday damn straight i will be there at crobar. Wow TUES-SPIRIT for larry levans bday party, thursday- DISCOTHEQUE for tony humphries and FRI- saeed and palash and behrouz, thats some serious musical week indeed. And beatkah i cant hear the word PALASH and not think of you lol.

i had a blast hearing BEHROUZ on thursday damn straight i will be there at crobar.

Behrouz at Cielo was awesome! I loved the tunes...I was gettin down and then, when it got so packed that we didn't have anymore space to dance (b/c everyone was dancing :D), decided to check out the House Conference...which was also amazing, but that's another topic.

Anyway, I recommend going to Crobar early to hear Behrouz :)