Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saeed & Palash (LAST NYC GIG) w/ DJ Behrouz @ Crobar, Fri 8/20

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you said it was free right?

do i need a pass or something like that?

Drewmanati .. go to http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/ .. and sign up with the no. of people u be bringing ..

it is FREE for girls till midnight and for guys till 11 pm

take care kid .. and dance the night away ..

i might not come .. i am not feeling v. well . both physically and emotionally .. but i am sure u will dance ur ass off as usual

peace

WHAT???? Behrouz is AFTER Saeed & Palash?

NOOOOOOOO.....

I wanted to come early check out Behrouz and then bolt for another party I have to attend...

crapola!!!

are you sure????

:gang:

Yep, sure as sure can be :)

Actually, I prefer Behrouz to play later. Don't want to listen to hard beats the whole night. He's going to end everything reallllly nice, as usual.

THE MUSIC WAS to fast and to hard. The crowd was terrible me and my friends were not into it at all. Especially after the 2 great parties me and some peeps experience on tues and thurs this party was just the total oppisote. I wish i couldve stayed to hear behrouz but my ears couldnt take that noise. Of course alot of people there were loving it with their shuffle dance. Sorry for knocking those who had a good time and like that sound. But im sure those are the people who like there bpm on hte harder,faster side. Defintely didnt sound like the same duo who played alongside danny a few times. They were awesome at 6 hubert street.

wow after reading this im glad i decided not to go.....

THE MUSIC WAS to fast and to hard. The crowd was terrible me and my friends were not into it at all. Especially after the 2 great parties me and some peeps experience on tues and thurs this party was just the total oppisote. I wish i couldve stayed to hear behrouz but my ears couldnt take that noise. Of course alot of people there were loving it with their shuffle dance. Sorry for knocking those who had a good time and like that sound. But im sure those are the people who like there bpm on hte harder,faster side. Defintely didnt sound like the same duo who played alongside danny a few times. They were awesome at 6 hubert street.

I randomly showed up to Crobar last night just because my prior plans had fumbled, but I actually enjoyed the set. I caught the end of S&P and alot of Behrouz (pleasantly surprised btw). i know the crowd at Crobar sucks mostly, but I just chalk that up to Crobar, block it out, and enjoy myself.. Overall i had a blast though... :)

Funny, I wasn't all that interested in Saeed & Palash b/c of their slower tracks... and was pleasantly surprised at Saeed's...

Behrouz didn't go on until like 4 am! And had a very sweet opening track, if anyone knows it, please pass it along!

As for the crowd... That's one thing I'm surprised about here in NYC...way too judgment on the crowd. It's not like I'm talkin to most of them in there anyways! It's about the music, always has always will be. You could fill the room up with donkeys, and I'll still be :bounce:

I don't care...

but maybe that's just me. Overall, it was an ok night... I would've liked to stick around longer for Behrouz (the dude i came to see anyways)... Saeed surprised me, they're going to do their own things now, so maybe this is a prelude?

For their true fans, I hope not...for me...sounds good!