Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yknow the ass isn't all that tight after a while of fucking it

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

Trust me I lovvvvvvvvvve fucking it, more than you know! but lets face it... After a few min it gets loose. After that it's all about looking down and seeing my cock in her ass and thats all the turnon I need.

The ass just dosent wrap around a dick like a pussy will.

Guest gabo
that fucking tail just gets in the way doesnt it??
Yea dude sometimes it.....waiiiiiiiiiiit a min... you like gerbils too!?

Guest gabo
that's because it's NOT SUPPOSED TO!!!!!!!
well I only made this thread cause everyone says how tight e ass is... It's only tight fo rthe first few min... still feels great though and is hot as fuck to watch my dick slide in and out of her ass.

Guest gabo
meanie
I know it was harsh but I believe in somehting called tough love and thats what I gave her... she knows I love her but long walk down a short pier will do her good.

well I only made this thread cause everyone says how tight e ass is... It's only tight fo rthe first few min... still feels great though and is hot as fuck to watch my dick slide in and out of her ass.

Anal can be fabulous with the right person...but...first of all - men don't last nearly as long during anal as with vaginal. Second of all - the idea of anal sex is purely novel (( imo )). I mean....the occurance of orgasms for women are slim to none...although it IS possible.

So I mean...who cares if we loosen up after a few minutes....there's only so long we can stand the feeling of making #2 backwards.... :yuck:

Guest gabo
Anal can be fabulous with the right person...but...first of all - men don't last nearly as long during anal as with vaginal. Second of all - the idea of anal sex is purely novel (( imo )). I mean....the occurance of orgasms for women are slim to none...although it IS possible.

So I mean...who cares if we loosen up after a few minutes....there's only so long we can stand the feeling of making #2 backwards.... :yuck:

well I am just the opposite... I last longer with anal.