Clubplanet Nightlife Community

female ejaculation

funeralhome

here's some great info my boyfriend found:

As to refuting whether women truly do emit a substance that is not urine upon orgasm, Addiego et al. (1981) conducted a case study involving a woman who had suffered from what was diagnosed as urinary incontinence despite the liquid not appearing to be urine. Upon learning how to do Kegel exercises properly, her urinary stress incontinence soon disappeared. However, she later became aware of the female ejaculation phenomenon and how it had been associated with the Grafenberg spot. This woman was thoroughly examined by the researchers who determined her genitalia were normal and healthy upon volunteering for this study. With the aid of the subject's husband, upon stimulation of her Grafenberg spot, an expulsion was noted when the woman reached orgasm. This process was repeated to obtain a sample of the liquid for study. Upon testing the liquid, it was found to contain higher levels of glucose and an enzyme, prostatic acid phosphatase, characteristic of the prostatic component of semen. Two substances commonly found in urine, urea and creatinine, were found at lower levels than in the subject's urine. Thus, from the results of tests conducted in this study, female ejaculation was proven to exist in at least one female, therefore, refuting the question as to whether the phenomenon exists at all.

i have more if anyone's interested. i used to think i was cuming too, back in the day w/ these measly sex partners of mine, but i've ben soaking the bed like a motherfucker lately and it's greeeeaaaaaaaaattttt....

i really don't feel like downloading anything right now..takes too long. let's just say we do laundry twice as much as we used to.

Not that big of a file, only about 1.25 MB each. Download it, you'll get a kick out of it. This chick Cytheria is amazing, it's like she has a garden hose in her cooch.

I don't "squirt" ( :yuck: ) but I do get very very wet and cum a lot....

I alwys thought I was the only one who got super wet. My bf even made a comment to me when we first started dating that I came more than any other girl he'd been with (I leave cum all over / the bed) Never ever squirted - don't think that's very attractive/turn-on in my opinion.

ever get so wet it starts running down the inside of your legs? i wear a lot of dresses and rarely ever any undies, then i encounter something that triggers me to get totally wet and next thing i know i feel it running down my legs. what's a girl to do???

wow thats crazy, never had that happen, but many times have created 'puddles' :funny: in bed. Especially if I'm not top - thats gets my juices really flowing - goes everywhere, streams down bf's stomach. He loves it so its all good!