Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are the reputation points all about?

bostongeorge

this is all i really got today:

atten: All April Haters 08-16-2004 03:55 PM haha yes, didn't u know that "puke" is a very fashionable insult among clueless raver bitches and the assmunches who love them?

P L U S H | Bons 08-16-2004 01:41 PM Hey RAch it's me NMN I heard you like to plug guys and after the weekend we had in vegas thought you might not mind pluging my ass oh I love anal Beads

The "I Wish...&quo... 08-17-2004 09:10 AM Would you please get rid of your signature I find it very offense since I'm a young black man "NMN"

The "I Wish...&quo... 08-17-2004 09:09 AM best mod ever!

The "I Wish...&quo... 08-16-2004 11:14 PM I hope you didnt cut your winkie while you were shaving tonight. ~april33~

i thought this was worthy of posting :laugh:

My girlfriend went away... 08-16-2004 12:21 PM Hey, I need some advice, I saw my girl blowing a dude, but she said the dude was bit by a snake, and she was getting out the poison, what do you think, let me know. Tony.

HELLO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You really are an ASSHOLE. I'm going to bet that you really are Stymie. Nice try dick head. The least you can do is make it a little believable. -BUA

What are the reputation... 08-17-2004 12:36 PM Doesn't it kind of take away from the fun that you and Kaydup have the power to see who gives you which reps?

:laugh: Yeah and I smashed up my motorcycle and Tiesto is dead. I CANT SEE WHO GIVES ME REPS YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

The "I Wish...&quo... 08-17-2004 11:38 AM i heard you once rolled around in poop with several farm animals. i am so jealous b/c i am really way more into animals than anal sex w/ trannies nowadays, but don't tell anyone ok? thx. scavvy

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Here's my latest one. Kinda weird, and now I have that fucking song stuck in my head...

The "I Wish...&quo... 08-17-2004 08:08 AM ba ba ba ba, ba ba ba ba, baby... dont forget my numba! -milli vanilli-