Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are the reputation points all about?

bostongeorge

Steve Porter @ Rise Fri... 09-17-2004 12:12 PM Let me cuff you to my bedpost, lick your body head to toe, jerk you off and see how far your cum can shoot.

- The Reputation Thread - 09-17-2004 10:36 AM points ~raincry

it's friday!!!!!!!!!!!! 09-17-2004 10:34 AM Where you born this sexy, or do you have to work at it? Just asking ~prplhz

- The Reputation Thread - 09-15-2004 05:18 PM no seriously, who let the fuckin dogs out~!? .barstar

" I Love you" 09-15-2004 02:05 PM Yeah yeah u always talking shit I bet you like to be fuck in your ass

:laugh:

Love when peolpe dont know I can see who posted the rep

What are the reputation... 09-14-2004 11:51 AM

basicmike

Yo kaydup, eva since you been in Italia, I've been hittin Mystyfy like Naw Tammara...damn she was tight, you are one small rich ass spoiled piece of shit...Boston George

What are the reputation... 09-20-2004 11:58 AM hey stymie, you fucking follower, does kaydup let you bang his chic too? Between his 5 second erection and your falling asleep mid-lingus, I'd say mystyfy gets maybe 15-20 seconds of good double P.....

What are the reputation... 09-20-2004 10:45 AM That picture of you in the pool in Miami is sooooooo hot and that ink you have on your arm makes me all warm inside. Can I post it for everyone to see? ~ NMN

What are the reputation... 09-20-2004 10:42 AM If lubed up my ice dildo would sit on it while I pissed on your face? That would make me so fucking hot and wet. ~ ~prplhz

thanks but not funny.