Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are the reputation points all about?

bostongeorge

What are the reputation... 10-08-2004 10:59 AM Iz hit true dat stymie one jizzed on da tranny's poo pooter as scav iz watchin in jealousy? tell dat motherfuk to get da new rig, aight? What he got iz dinnit. --ali g, coz i iz black

What are the reputation... 10-08-2004 10:41 AM you make me feel like dancin, wanna dance the nite awaaayyy!! p.s. u are so hot it hurts me in my private parts.

:laugh: :laugh:

This one is a good one, and if you know me whoever wrote this, the jean outfit is coming out of retirement soon, it's getting nicer out!

I will be out after I get my cast off (14th) I want to go out, but I think the only opportunity will be Bartlett at ID or am I wrong?

I had surgery on my wrist and the cast is hot, annoying and heavy. I'm ready to saw it off myself :mad: I really want to go out tonight but can't out of knowledge that if I was dancing I would probably knock someone out, inadvertently.

I used to use a straightened out coat-hanger to reach into my cast(s) and scratch... and a hair dryer on cold air setting to blow air down there and dry it out. hey ya doin.

3239 points total Latest Reputation Received

Thread Date Comment

Attn: Scavenger81 10-08-2004 05:56 PM i want to suck your cock - ~scavy's tranny girlfriend rolando~

What are the reputation... 10-08-2004 12:50 PM Whats it like to a have a huge black cock? I have all ways wanted one but got stuck with small asian one. ~~~ Phatty~~~~

I used to use a straightened out coat-hanger to reach into my cast(s) and scratch... and a hair dryer on cold air setting to blow air down there and dry it out. hey ya doin.

I've been sticking a letter opener down there.

K, I'm actually kind of scared what it looks like under there, my fingers were so bruised I can only imagine what it looks like under the cast :vomit2:

new years? 10-08-2004 11:49 AM Yous iz da biggest yid I as eva met, an' hit makes me sad to nah dat yous walk da earth pickin up pennies, aight? - ali g. booyakasha!

new years? 10-08-2004 08:41 AM stymie wants to rub taco bell meat all over your tummy and lick it off with a spork. he told me while eating an open-faced gordit baja style. ~~groovetitties

who the hell can come up with this at 9 am. bonus points for using spork

Parties this week in BE... 10-05-2004 02:32 PM hey what are you doing fri nite? i wanna see if you are as good as stymie says u r.

3239 points total Latest Reputation Received

Thread Date Comment

Attn: Scavenger81 10-08-2004 05:56 PM i want to suck your cock - ~scavy's tranny girlfriend rolando~

What are the reputation... 10-08-2004 12:50 PM Whats it like to a have a huge black cock? I have all ways wanted one but got stuck with small asian one. ~~~ Phatty~~~~

:laugh::laugh: Don't believe the myth!!!!!!