Clubplanet Nightlife Community

special requests

lafemcaliente

do you have anything special, a signature move, a position, an act that you particularly like? and have you been able to ask you significant other, or lover to do it for you?

i personally am a little shy when it comes to asking for something, i'll send hints at the most, but eventually after a while it ends up just the way i like it ;)

Guest gabo
do you have anything special, a signature move, a position, an act that you particularly like? and have you been able to ask you significant other, or lover to do it for you?

i personally am a little shy when it comes to asking for something, i'll send hints at the most, but eventually after a while it ends up just the way i like it ;)[/quote

Most of the time I just say.... " bitch roll over I wanna fuck you in the ass"

I use to be shy until I realized how great it is to tell the person you are

w/what you need and how you want it - we always just tell eachother

what we are in the mood for and how we need it .. :makeout:

I agree, communication is key in a relationship, especially in the sexual dept. Once, i learned about my body and what I like and saw how great it could be if I communicated what i like/dislike it changed my sex life completely. Now, I'm not afraid to speak up about what works and what doesn't. :)

a sexual relationship is at its peak when u both understand what each other likes and u can say wutever is on ur mind that u wanna try next. its fun to take her legs and put them in some kind of new position just cuz u wanna try something new. and she lets u do wut u want cuz she knows she can trust u.

lol wish i held the end of that leash :P

my favorite thing is when girls know about kegels and have good control over their muscles ^_^

but yeah... once you're fucking, there isnt much point in being shy... as much as i like finding out for myself, its always good to be told what they like (me, i like doing what they like :P the more they enjoy it, the more i get off on it, for some reason... vicarious pleasure maybe?)