Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pda

lafemcaliente

when you're with someone its often that you'll find yourself kissing and hugging them all the time. but when you're in public, how far is too far? i know ive personally seen couple out, just kissing, and thought it was sweet. but other times ive seen people in a full out makeout session and its digusting. so where would you draw the line to an appropriate level of affection when around other people?

i think it is an immature thing to do. it is ok to give a kiss or to touch a little but to go any further is annoying. my boyfriend and i used to be a lot more touchy in public but now that we have been livinng together for a few months we just act like normal people and save the cheesiness for when it can go somewhere.

i dont think ive ever gone overboard on the pda. def nothing wrong with holding ur girl's hand, givin her a hug, standing behind her and wrapping ur hands around her, maybe resting yr head on each other's shoulders, or even some kisses. but not "making out". as naughty said, "sucking face" is not to be done when other ppl are watching, esp other ppl u dont know

I always gave and got little kisses never any display of affection that would

make others uncomfortable - I leave those for when noone is around or is

watching :love: . Sucking someones face off infront of others shows no class.

yeah right :rolleyes: guess you don't wanna talk abt our little tryst last weekend in the faculty parking lot of the local high school :laugh:

I don't care about PDA if I am out with my girl.......If I am out with my girl and a group of people I wouldn't consider it........or at a place where there is a lot of people I know......it just matters on the time and place. :makeout: