Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn all who bailed on XS tonight...

nSyNcBaBy

u have NO idea what u missed. I just wanna say that as beautiful and smoking as themrs looks in all her photos, pictures do her NO justice. Imagine that :half:

she is like a little doll... it's like she wasn't even real.

Absolutely stunning.

and Flip... u are just as adorable! it was so wonderful meeting you guys.... have a safe trip back home :)

wow!!!!!!!!!!! thanks Liiiiiiiiiiinabina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont believe i didnt say that to u when i saw u!!!!!!!Liiiiiiiiiinabina!!!!!!!!!!! well were finally back at the land, back to the family life!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Id like to say that every1 that i met from c.p. were nothing short of quality people, u all know who u r!!!!!!!!!!!!!:aright:

hopefully soon we will be back , and we can get togehter and celebrate good times!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Lina u keep saying things like that, and ur gonne end up having ur box opened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue:

and to answer the question u asked me after i got back from the bathroom.....i guess i can say im not a very jealous person, and we just have that strong and healthy of a relationship!!!!!!!!!!!! Im sure u can read into it since uve been studying all this stuff lately!!!!!!!

again i want to thank jersey for having us up there...we had a great time, and hopefully it will be the first of many!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Tonie aguilera is straight up gorgeous....it was a pleasure to have her host one of my birthday parties. Flip you are a stand up guy...lots of love to the both of you.

Tonie lots of luck on your career in modeling...you will make it far. You will deffinatly be hosting other parties that I put together in the future. As for the music conferance in march, if we do a party down in miami...which I know we will be. You will for sure be part of it. Again lots of luck and I will be talkin to you soon.

JerryX

JJJJJeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanx again for letting us celebrate ur bday with u...it was definatly our pleasure!!!!!!!!!!!!! I told u , u let me know when ur down, and the celebration will continue!!!!!!!!!!!:D

of course also victor soto!!!!!!!!!!! u came through, thanx for that!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Lady Shady Myself and my sister drove down to seaside only to be told that they weren't letting anyone 18+ in

So we pretty much got wendys and turned around

That fuckin blows we wanted to go too

:mad:

To SBD, ladyshady, and msroxy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im not trying to be bullseye cassanovaist here.....but it really bummed me out in the core of my soul, that they wouldnt let u guys in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:( Jerry was telling me that he was trying but that it wasnt looking promising!!!!!!!!!!! i wish u guys would have had my # so u could have called....we would have come out to meet u!!!!!!!!!!! i would have even treated u guys to that wendys, just to make up for that!!!!!!!!!!!!! and then we would have had 2 blunts to smoke, cuz i cant leave yall without tokin back on the grass of happiness!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

but i am personally promising u guys when, and if we go back......we will take u guys out to dinner, or do whatever just to chill!!!!!!!!!!!! deal!?!?!??!?!?!!?

im sorry that happened to u guys....but no worries the celebrations will not end cuz of a bump in the road!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

trueeeeeeee dat!

BTW - u got four days to convice me...get to work!

bitches , alcohol , drugs , and most important GOOD TIMES !!! if thats not convincing then you are right .. you are an old ass mutha fuckaaaaa

Tonie aguilera is straight up gorgeous....it was a pleasure to have her host one of my birthday parties. Flip you are a stand up guy...lots of love to the both of you.

Tonie lots of luck on your career in modeling...you will make it far. You will deffinatly be hosting other parties that I put together in the future. As for the music conferance in march, if we do a party down in miami...which I know we will be. You will for sure be part of it. Again lots of luck and I will be talkin to you soon.

JerryX

Jerry,

I can't thank you enough for showing me such an amazing time. Your hospitality is #1 in my book!! I KNOW you had a LONG and fabulous b-day weekend... and I'm thankful we were a part of it. Can't wait to do it again... and to return the favor!! :D

~Tonie

u have NO idea what u missed. I just wanna say that as beautiful and smoking as themrs looks in all her photos, pictures do her NO justice. Imagine that :half:

she is like a little doll... it's like she wasn't even real.

Absolutely stunning.

and Flip... u are just as adorable! it was so wonderful meeting you guys.... have a safe trip back home :)

Lina honey,

I'm so glad you made it! Seeing you run up to the front door... it felt like if we had met a bunch of times already!! I hope you're feeling better today. :) Even after a long night of working for you, you still looked beautiful!!

Oh yeah, and thanks for being my "wife". :D:laugh:

:kiss2:

~Tonie.

...i decided to spend last night with my sister and neices on their last night of their visit....we were actually on the boards on rides and in arcades.......but not XS......perhaps next time.....hope y'all had fun......

It was great talking to you... and thank you SO much for your help!! :)

Since when has Tonie Agulera become a Playboy Playmate? Arent those only the one a month highly selected girls, or does every broad who does a triple back issue become one.

oh and I hope this is not ou128

Pictures_132.jpg

:laugh: dude .. u have to be kidding me ?? :rofl: this is the queer that follows me around talking shit ?? dude !! im on the fucking ground :rofl:

tonie u look fantastic. but thats not a surprise btw who is the blonde u are in in a fw of of the pics and the brunnette. just wondering. want to put a name to the screennames :)

http://www.tonieaguilera.com/gallery/album01/Pictures_134

whos the hottie next to ya tonie...... smokin :)

http://www.tonieaguilera.com/gallery/album01/Pictures_146

another hottie..

damn all ur jersey women need to come to miami and party with us fliptonnia style :)