Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boobs

iamme

you hsve got to be fuckin kidding me ? :confused: are you just hating for no reason ? cause im sure many will disagree with u here :confused:

she looks hot in the viedo but on the website she looks like a big boned puerto rican chick. i dont like her face & her tits are big and saggy. shes stupid looking.

she looks hot in the viedo but on the website she looks like a big boned puerto rican chick. i dont like her face & her tits are big and saggy. shes stupid looking.

:laugh: puerto rican ?? :laugh: ok now you are hatin for no reason ... but if you say so :laugh: and yes her titts are a bit saggy .. but so is 90% of chicks out there .. hers are just huge and stand out more .. and im not a fan of huge titts but her face and the rest of her bod is amazing !!

:laugh: puerto rican ?? :laugh: ok now you are hatin for no reason ... but if you say so :laugh: and yes her titts are a bit saggy .. but so is 90% of chicks out there .. hers are just huge and stand out more .. and im not a fan of huge titts but her face and the rest of her bod is amazing !!

i have nothing againt puerto rican chicks, i think a lot of them are hot actually. i just like petite ones. ;) i dont think her face is all that pretty either. shes not my type. i can see how other people would find her attractive.