Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite Place

it used to be tunnel for me, i was there literally every single weekend. my first real introduction to clubland, oh man, the times i had in that place, haha. two summers ago, i think, it used to be roxy, when their friday night party was hoppin. those were some good times too. lately i can't seem to find a place that i would wanna go back to week in week out. it's been a toss up lately between down the shore (xs on sat nights is hot, don't knock it till you tried it for all you jersey bashers, not a place for sick music, but other things more than make up for it). spirit and avalon are both pretty good, i've yet to see jp there, maybe this weekend. avalon always keeps it fresh with new djs.

WHERE EVER A GOOD DJ is i will be there. So many homes that i dont get tired of goin but of course depending on whos spinning of course. LE SOUK, FALUCKA, SIN SIN, TABLE 50, CIELO, SAPPHIRE,DELFT,OPIUM DEN, SHELTER, DISCTHEQUE, CROBAR, DEEP, AVALON(ONCE A MONTH NOW FOR 718 SESSIONS)SULLIVAN ROOM, SPILL, CARNAVAL,KEYBAR, INDUSTRY,LANGSTONS,SALA,RHONE,ABAYA. Im sure im missing a few as well like i said it all depends on WHOS spinning on a particular night and i stay away from the POTS AND PANS sound and guido crowd. 2 of my fave places did close recently and i do missed them dearly VINYL/ARC,FILTER 14. Hell i was even starting ot enjoy SPIRIT until they decided to switch there format and have cheese on fridays and jp on sat. I havent checked out the sunday party yet but it might be good its the cafe conleche guys.

I tend to go wherever the dj is. If PVD is at Roxy...I'm goin there.. Sasha and Digweed at Crobar, or Ferry Corsten at Avalon. I definintely find myself ending up at avalon more times than not though. They have a sick system, usually good dj's, and hot chicks.... doesnt really get too much better than that...

actually the system is what i don't like about avalon, with all the big name djs they would really benefit from a nicer system. it's not that noticeable for house music, but when they have a trance dj spinning you can really tell that it's not that great. it can't really handle the highs well, but even for house it's got a muffled sound to it.

as for hot girls, eh, sometimes. the crowd this last time for bad boy bill was actually a little better than it usually is, which is not that great to be honest. hopefully that will continue.

right down the street from avalon....

what is the good night there.... what kind of vibe does the place have?

Thursday night is DJ Tony Humphries playing deep and funky soulful house(great crowd and great dancers). Friday is with Junior Vasquez, and Sunday morning after hours which start @ 5am with usually DJ Merritt or Boris and Mike Whitmore(good crowd and energy)

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!! (No dress code either)

right down the street from avalon....

what is the good night there.... what kind of vibe does the place have?

Thursday night is DJ Tony Humphries playing deep and funky soulful house(great crowd and great dancers). Friday is with Junior Vasquez, and Sunday morning after hours which start @ 5am with usually DJ Merritt or Boris and Mike Whitmore(good crowd and energy)

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!! (No dress code either)

actually the system is what i don't like about avalon, with all the big name djs they would really benefit from a nicer system.

Agreed. I don't know if it's the acoustics or that they need a Phazon up in there, but I've certainly heard better. They have a killer light system in there though, so that kinda makes up for it.

Agreed. I don't know if it's the acoustics or that they need a Phazon up in there, but I've certainly heard better. They have a killer light system in there though, so that kinda makes up for it.

The Acoustics @ Avalon are really good. The problem is there are no bullet tweeter cans hanging above the dancefloor @ Avalon. That is a big problem the sound carries nicely in the room and due to the high cathedral ceiling it is hard to properly place the highs there.

The EAW Avalon Series system is not that bad, but with that room its really hard to set up a killer club system. Any sound company (EAW, Phazon, SBS, GSA, Auratec) could go in there and they would have similar problems, some may be able to fix it better than others, but ultimatley the result will be the same

PHAZON IS OVERATED!

last club i been to was avalon- i had some interesting times there, a little to commercial for me. most the people are either really young or old, like 50 not kidding like 3 weeks ago a bunch of like elderly married couples were there which is fine, except that is not really my scene personally.

So im new here and i was just wondering what everyone's favorite club is.... the one place you could go to all time and never get sick of, considering how everything is changing so quick is there one place you would always want to be around?

i thought you were hotbarbiedoll another person on here...