Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need restaurant help

Coming to NYC from Boston. Staying at the Hudson and planning on going to either crober or spirit or perhaps both. I need restaurant help? ANy cool suggestions, cool atmoshpere, nice decor. Hows spice market?

I need some serious help as I'm bringing my GF for her B-day.

Coming to NYC from Boston. Staying at the Hudson and planning on going to either crober or spirit or perhaps both. I need restaurant help? ANy cool suggestions, cool atmoshpere, nice decor. Hows spice market?

Son de Cuba Restaurant

localizado en 14 Calle entre 11 y 12 avenida, anexo con Lotus

-Tiene musica en Vivo y unos Camarones Super Deliciosisimos!

-La Atmosfera es divina, Gente Linda y Servicio de Primera Clase

Disfrutalo.

I took my out-of-towner friends to this awesome seafood restaurant over the weekend...FOLEY'S Fish House in the Renaissance Hotel smack in the middle of Times Square with an awesome view overlooking it all....that is, if you want to do the touristy thing. It's a nice, quiet romantic spot too. Entrees are about $30 each, but the service was excellent. The waiter found out that it was my friend's parent's anniversary and he brought out cheesecake & champagne for them...on the house :)

dude .. i will pm you for a great suggestion .. i cant tell u here on the board .. since then my gf will know the place and that will ruin her surprise bday .. hehe

peace

the MASK

cool, I'll check it out. Any other suggestions?

really though...My friends and I enjoyed the restaurant/service/food so much that I have to say that's one of the best suggestions I can give you...especially if she hasn't been to NYC before and it's a nice, kind of upscale spot to celebrate a bday :) If you go, try to make reservations.

I hear Carmine's (Italian food) in South Street Seaport is really good too. Or Tavern on the Green.

The Palm (West Side - 50th and 8th) is always great, but you can get that in Boston.

Dos Caminos on 27th and Park is really awesome. Great service, great food, great drinks.

Allegria (Italian, but they will make you anything) on 55th and 6th has nice outdoor seating (smoking permitted) and is a 10 minute walk from the Hudson.

Merchants :this place is a must. Its young, dark,(romantic setting perfect for going with your girlfriend) .Last year i took my girlfriend there i called ahead to reserve a table near a window and had them call a local florist and get flowers for the table. They were really cool they put the flowers right on the bill, no hassels. Oh yeah there is also a jazz bar with couches and shit downstairs, Telling you this place is great food everything. And the bill won't break u either.

Son de Cuba Restaurant

localizado en 14 Calle entre 11 y 12 avenida, anexo con Lotus

-Tiene musica en Vivo y unos Camarones Super Deliciosisimos!

-La Atmosfera es divina, Gente Linda y Servicio de Primera Clase

Disfrutalo.

son cubanos-- my friends place- make reservations one month in adv for spice market- dont ask this board for restaurant help...99.99% dont have a clue here

son cubanos-- my friends place- make reservations one month in adv for spice market- dont ask this board for restaurant help...99.99% dont have a clue here

yeah..ive read the recommendations to your question- sounds like these people are tourists from iowa giving your recommendations- maybe worse- they might be from long island or new jersey lmfao.....try to get into spice market, or highline in the meat packing-- closer to the clubs try to get into medina, or biltmore room

yeah..ive read the recommendations to your question- sounds like these people are tourists from iowa giving your recommendations- maybe worse- they might be from long island or new jersey lmfao.....try to get into spice market, or highline in the meat packing-- closer to the clubs try to get into medina, or biltmore room

You don't need reservations for this Lovely, Cozy and amazing CUBAN Cuisine Rest.

Walk ins are accepted, but best nights are Thursdays and Saturdays.

This is such a Trendy and Fashionable Crowd, mostly Girls ranging from 18 - 26. Beautiful Locals as well.

Buen Apetito and don't forget the SHRIMPS.

seriously -- dont waste ya time goin to crobar.