Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Girls of CP (Pictorial Thread)

funketeer

PUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shes to cool to hang with us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue::D

:what::blah: Hey now! I shoulda known you would've come in here and started talkin' smack!!!!!

I'm not too cool to hang with you all! If you can get my Saturday's off from work you'll see me more often in the land of Fliptoniaaa! AAANNNNNND, you prolly also don't see me around as much 'cause i'm a

househead at :heart:. :tongue:

:what::blah: Hey now! I shoulda known you would've come in here and started talkin' smack!!!!!

I'm not too cool to hang with you all! If you can get my Saturday's off from work you'll see me more often in the land of Fliptoniaaa! AAANNNNNND, you prolly also don't see me around as much 'cause i'm a

househead at :heart:. :tongue:

the best excuse u can come up with is ur a househead!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

ur lucky i dig ur vibe, cuz if not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and tell ur job that u need to psrty more often with the lord, god and they should understand...unless they want to be struck down by lightning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

the best excuse u can come up with is ur a househead!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

ur lucky i dig ur vibe, cuz if not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and tell ur job that u need to psrty more often with the lord, god and they should understand...unless they want to be struck down by lightning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hey! My being a househead wasn't my best excuse! But work sure is!

The Land of Fliptoniaa is faaar from my house. Not that that matters...but me and drinking/parting/FillInBlank don't go well together with driving myself home and having to work in the AM!!!!!

But just to make peace, i'll promise i'll try. :D

The Land of Fliptoniaa is faaar from my house. Not that that matters...but me and drinking/parting/FillInBlank don't go well together with driving myself home and having to work in the AM!!!!!

But just to make peace, i'll promise i'll try.

whateva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that excuse aint gonna work either...ur lucky ur work excuse is solid......u could be like all the other annoying people that dont leave my house till saturday night or sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue::laugh::D

whateva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that excuse aint gonna work either...ur lucky ur work excuse is solid......u could be like all the other annoying people that dont leave my house till saturday night or sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue::laugh::D

nigga u know u love us there... :yuck: ( atleast some of us. )

But just to make peace, i'll promise i'll try. :D

try a little harder... some of us live south also... its a drive for us as well

excuses excuses..

didn't seem that way at the bbq... :)

Hey I already said this to Eric! I preferred to hear house, but being as I was surrounded by a bunch of tranceheads I wasn't gonna complain. :D On top of that, yeaaa, the music wasn't so bad...and I was feelin' nice. ;) But like I said, i'm STILL a househead at :heart: !!!!

Hey I already said this to Eric! I preferred to hear house, but being as I was surrounded by a bunch of tranceheads I wasn't gonna complain. :D On top of that, yeaaa, the music wasn't so bad...and I was feelin' nice. ;) But like I said, i'm STILL a househead at :heart: !!!!

househead huh? u know peeps change. :) (for the better)