Clubplanet Nightlife Community

boobs

jonydanger

Either way, NO ONE on CP has 50,000 posts, including DGmodel aka BarthTar.

Nice try.

hyundia lol.. that is the car of the people that wish they can afford an acura... lol..

that is the car for the low budget people:) and i said 5000 post .. and please stop been so worry about who i am.. it does not really matter does it?

hyundia lol.. that is the car of the people that wish they can afford an acura... lol..

that is the car for the low budget people:) and i said 5000 post .. and please stop been so worry about who i am.. it does not really matter does it?

First of all, learn how to speak English. Maybe this will help:

bc_1_b.JPG

Second, you did say 50,000 you fucking jerkoff!

and may i say .. i'm nto a newbie. i have over 50000 post with my other screen name.. i know who you are.. i know where in jersey you live... don't want to call nobody out since is your business where you live and who your man is.. darell G.. dude.. i haved talked to you many times..

Third, eat a dick and go do a search. There are many picture threads on CP and I think we posted pictures in about every one.

Happy net searching dick wad.

:type:

Third, eat a dick and go do a search. There are many picture threads on CP and I think we posted pictures in about every one.

Happy net searching dick wad.

:type:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: I have a headache from just trying to decipher that broken excuse of a paragraph.

IF THAT IS ALL U HAVE TO SAY, JUST SHUT UP, U MAKE NO FUCKIN SENCE AT ALL, STOP REPLYING IF U HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY, U SOUND RETARDED, GO STUDY UR HOOKED ON PHONICS OR SOMETHING

:ghey:

hey.. i'm glad you are back.. sooo.. are you going to post a pic or are you going to avoid it like you always do

:)

GLAD IM BACK FROM WHERE? WTF ARE U TALKING ABOUT??? U CAN LOOK FOR MY PICS URSELF IF U WANNA SEE THEM SO BAD, DO A SEARCH OR SOMETHING, IM NOT WANTING TO SHOW MY PIC U ARE THE ONE THAT WANTS TO SEE IT

hey.. i'm glad you are back.. sooo.. are you going to post a pic or are you going to avoid it like you always do

:)

GLAD IM BACK FROM WHERE? WTF ARE U TALKING ABOUT??? U CAN LOOK FOR MY PICS URSELF IF U WANNA SEE THEM SO BAD, DO A SEARCH OR SOMETHING, IM NOT WANTING TO SHOW MY PIC U ARE THE ONE THAT WANTS TO SEE IT

so i guess you are not going to poste it ah?? i see... no need to get angry and use caps.. if you are not confident enough to post it that is all you had to say..

those are not tits

these are tits

you're just nasty but lets not get into that.

your girl looks like 12 year old trailer trash. those tits are like 2 balloons placed are 6 inches apart. she definitely needs to seek a new plastic surgeon. :laugh2:

poor thing. :boohoo: i honestly feel bad for that girl, looks like she had cheap surgery with some kind of chop shop dr. big boobs cant make your face pretty. they can distract attention from it but that doesnt help her too much because her tits look like a freakshow.