Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My one year annivesary on CP

Bling

Can't believe i joined this board aug 10th of last year. time has flown by..... the last year has been the most fun ive ever had in my life. so many great times. from all our meetups at crobar for edgar, to seeing tiesto. pvd etc at space. to WMC and ULTRA to Tonie's fashion showand of course FLIPTONNIA!!!

ur just a bunch of great mofo's and just wanted to say that :) to another kick ass year :):pint:

And what have we learned from bling, well he doesnt tip, I still have to give him his dollar, his reviews are longer then the lines at the DMV, he doesnt know if he is a trance or house fan, he is an attention whore on 15 different forums ranging from opera to his own self esteem forum, so in a nut shell what will another year bring, only god knows, and god help us all!!!

how do you do it,i just hit 500?

they have no lives,

either spend all day on aol or all day sitting on these message boards...

to the BLINGSTER:

Congrads on your almost 10,000 posts in one year

thats serious postage dude...

not too take away from your credabilites and hero like status that you managed to dilude for yourself on this board.................... but does anyone else something wrong with this picture ...... ( once again bro, find hobbies do yourself a favor )

But then again this whole thing with bling and many others who post on the NYC boards ( which is just horrid) leads to one inevitable conclusion....

message boards are addictive!!, and people get seriously drawn to these things.

for your sake bling, i hope this doesnt take away from your family and loved ones. or take away from your real responsibilites (i.e: WORK!)

because this whole net thing is about as real as you let it become........

dont let it get out of hand,

not trying put you down or anything, ( i dont know you personally, and you seem like good pplZ from your posts )

its just the reality of the situation. and maybe its about time someone should inform you........

the one thing i agree with from the above advice lecture is that the internet is addictive, but that's not exactly a new phenomenon now is it????

danny i :heart: ya babe!!!!! and maybe no one else has noticed, but it seems to me like u've been trying to make changes in your life lately, u (and no one else!) already know about any personal voids you feel inside, and you are taking steps to try to become happier in your life. but it really doesn't matter what people who barely know u think! much respeck brotha!!! :beer:

the one thing i agree with from the above advice lecture is that the internet is addictive, but that's not exactly a new phenomenon now is it????

danny i :heart: ya babe!!!!! and maybe no one else has noticed, but it seems to me like u've been trying to make changes in your life lately, u (and no one else!) already know about any personal voids you feel inside, and you are taking steps to try to become happier in your life. but it really doesn't matter what people who barely know u think! much respeck brotha!!! :beer:

thanks clem ur the bestest :) luv yas too :love: