Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girls, I am not complaining but do you care if

fearlesss

your thong or what ever is showing when you sit down?

A couple of my ex's did not care b/c they were llike there's nothing I can do about in these pants .

The reason why I ask was I was walking to down the street going to lunch and there were these 2 fine girls (young professional) sitting on a bench eating lunch and both the their leopoard thongs were showing ( yea I know that it can not be helped sometimes). Anyways, this guy (in his 50's) that was walking just next to me, after we passed was like "that was nice wasn't?" then it went to do you think they know or care? How timews changed etc etc.

It bothers me sometimes when Im out in public and Im at starbucks sitting down and my thong is showing...I try my hardest to cover it up with my shirt or sit back as far as I can in my chair, but damnit that thing doesnt seem like it wants to be hidden. I dont care so much if Im at home (obviously) or if Im just around friends I know or at a club etc. I will be honest though I htink its kind of tacky looking when girls are walking around and their thongs are showing on purpose, where they pull em up from under the jeans and wear really low pants with small ass shirts. imo that says "hey Im easy".

wait, so BOTH of these young professional girls were wearing LEOPARD thongs...that's a coincidence.

yea both of them. one was wearing plain black pants and the other had black pinstripe. I think that's why the other dude said some thing.

Anyways, it made my day just a little bit better.