Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AVB Crobar

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

last 1 hr 1/2 was bonkers nothing but crazy hard beats........ too bad more women weren't there.......but oh well

I will definity go see avb again............I wish he played in central park :

(

I hope he is playing in central park soon!!! And i hope it's raining...

People were amazing ...women hot and guys hotter...

OMG, So amazing! I got inside around 9 and as soon as I walked through the "tunnel" I started dancing. I couldn't stop dancing all night. The crowd was amazing. Everyone was so happy and jumping around. This was my first time seeing Armin and I think he's just an amazing DJ. He was clapping with the crowd and really pumping everyone up. Out of all my years clubbing this was on the best nights just strictly because of the music. ARMIN IS GOD!

I never heard armin live, but i heard bout him. How he gets into it, and knows how to get great vibes out of the crowd.

So i finally got to witness it.

Awesome.

and his beats, amazing!

Everytime he slacked to a lite trance song, he brung it back in harder with a few techno tracks, wich got me even more into his set since i love techno alot. He just kept bringin tracks everyone loved and wouldnt let the night die down. I wish he would of played till 6am, but he still played abit longer than 2 wich was cool.

Danced pretty much nonstop for like 5 hours. my friend and I didnt even goto the bathroom to take a piss wich we had to do from the time we got there.

we had no idea where it was and we didnt want to lose our dancing space on the floor lol.

The one thing i loved alot more bout crobar is that it's not as annoying with people walking through , bumping you , etc. It still happens , but crobar is heaven compared to avalon.

But word, awesome beats. :love:

def a good night, the crowd was awesome, happy faces all around and it really looked like everyone was having a good time. he spun all my favorites, some of the older tracks that everyone knows. towards the end he def picked up the pace and started to go nuts, i really wish i woulda danced more, but i was totally spent (im at work right now, got up at 6 am this morning after getting home at 3, and i wanna shoot myself). anyway, def a good night, i just wish that it was either on a friday, or that i didn't have to go in today, bleh.

This was my first time seeing Armin, and I thought he kicked ass. I had to leave early so I missed the last 1 1/2 hour. He brings more energy to his set than anyone I've ever seen. That guy has so much life to him!

I didnt recognize too many songs that he played.... I did appreciate him playing thrillseekers....that song still rocks. Anybody got a track listing???

Everything hurts me today as hell but it was soooooooo worth it. I danced 4 hours straight. I danced when I was smoking, I danced when i was peeing , just non stop. I climbed on top of a block and that was it. I was totally one with the music. Definetly one of the best nights of my life.

haha, i thought i was the only one that was actually happy that it was at crobar and not the park. i just think club music is better indoors if you wanna dance your ass off, if i was outside i'd probably just end up standing around and just listening to the music. plus the bass and the lighting def wouldn't be the same. eh, screw outside.

words cannot describe last night it was just unreal at one point i acutally pinched myself to see if i was dreaming lol

armin did not want to get off he would stop the music the crowd would clap for 2 min straigh he couldent belive it and put on another record

and i cant belive he droped silence wow

and closed out with as the rush comes unreal night

well i am the odd ball as usual!!!!...i thought armin was ok.....the way he went hard one track ond then fluff on the next is not good progression in my book...it did nothing but start and stop me from dancing..when i'm moving i want to continue moving.....and all this ' crowd interaction' is nothing more than a distraction ....the dancefloor is for dancing not for people standing in frront of the booth...with there hands in the air everytime a break comes..dj should not be the main focus of the night.....the party should be......

things need to get back to a dark room with just snapping stobes.....and people there to get down and dirty........the shit has gone way to mainstream.......

just my opinions! :type:

well i am the odd ball as usual!!!!...i thought armin was ok.....the way he went hard one track ond then fluff on the next is not good progression in my book...it did nothing but start and stop me from dancing..when i'm moving i want to continue moving.....and all this ' crowd interaction' is nothing more than a distraction ....the dancefloor is for dancing not for people standing in frront of the booth...with there hands in the air everytime a break comes..dj should not be the main focus of the night.....the party should be......

things need to get back to a dark room with just snapping stobes.....and people there to get down and dirty........the shit has gone way to mainstream.......

Agreed, there was way too much hero worship going on last night, which really annoys me. Plus, I really hated how it would start to bang for like 2-3 songs in a row then there was a song with a really long break, then hero worshipping time. Not to mention that he missed a lot of mixes last night and just brought tunes in louder than the other. Am glad I missed as the bus comes that song is just well..... We bugged out around 1pm, just wasn't feeling it that much.

Oh yeah, as for the person who wanted a track list, I've got one tune he played last night.

SteveG (aka smgarret on this board) - 4yp (energize) :bounce::bounce:

Agreed, there was way too much hero worship going on last night, which really annoys me. Plus, I really hated how it would start to bang for like 2-3 songs in a row then there was a song with a really long break, then hero worshipping time. Not to mention that he missed a lot of mixes last night and just brought tunes in louder than the other. Am glad I missed as the bus comes that song is just well..... We bugged out around 1pm, just wasn't feeling it that much.

Oh yeah, as for the person who wanted a track list, I've got one tune he played last night.

SteveG (aka smgarret on this board) - 4yp (energize) :bounce::bounce:

glad to see i'm not alone!!!! :hat:

word.... it kinda gets lame when people do the hands in the air for every track... it's trance... there's gonna be a buildup and a break in every track... i mean some tracks deserve it.. aka binary finary... but for every damn track a dj lays down????

i missed last night bc instead of pumping 50 bucks into crobar im gonna dump it into my california fund.. did he play my favorite song?

jurgen vries "take my hand" that song is ridiculous

RULED!!!! How can you say anything less. He was positive and uplifting all night, himself and his music and i dont think he stopped jumping up and down and waving his hands and smiling once:) That just gets the crowd so pumped. The energy was so sick my god and everyone was so happy. Awesome awesome time!!!

RULED!!!! How can you say anything less. He was positive and uplifting all night, himself and his music and i dont think he stopped jumping up and down and waving his hands and smiling once:) That just gets the crowd so pumped. The energy was so sick my god and everyone was so happy. Awesome awesome time!!!