Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is the crowd like at TABU @ The MGM?

cabowabo

I think it's a good crowd with a good range in ages. You'll find a lot of ladies there, and good things about venues like Tabu is they tend not to let large groups of guys in, so no sausage fest there.

If you don't have bottle service or you're not on the list yet. Let me referr you to someone there. Take care of her and she'll walk you right in and make you look good.

Went to Tabu on Saturday last weekend. Being From NY area, this is by far one of the best spots in Vegas. The DJ was great, staff very professional, and HOT! The crowd was full of energy, good looking and the party did not really start to break up till about 4am! JerseyBoyz will return!

PG

I just wanted to add that yes TABU is definitely a great way to start the night, but start downstairs at Fat Tuesdays for a couple of drinks before you head upstairs, the crowd is awesome at TABU, music is great, but definitely find a way around the line, lines are NEVER good in vegas, them doormen SURE love money haha, so spend a little, or find someone who can hook you up if you dont know anyone in vegas... :pint:

Tabu is probably the best lounge in Vegas, IMO. I had a good time when I went there. Good tunes, great staff and good drinks. And the venue itself is spectacular. I highly recommend this place to anyone visiting Vegas and looking for a top notch lounge experience.