Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who remember's this show....?

Originally posted by gene2k:

Anyone remember the show "Three's a Crowd" ?. It was a spin-off from "Three's Company", it was after Jack got married & he was working for his wives father who was like an annoying guy.

It lasted like 3 episodes. Anyone remember this or am I losing it ?

You're not losing it!! Actually Three's Company was based on an English tv show called "Man About The House" and when that ended there was a spinoff.....

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Has anyone said "The American Hero" yet? You know that guy with orange curly hair wearing that stupid red superhero outfit?! cwm2.gif It's soooo cheesy but I loved that show!!

I absolutely loved "Three's Company" too!!! JACK was the shit!!!

BlueAngel

------------------

“No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.” - P.J. O’Rourke angel.gif

Originally posted by cholo_40:

And what about Webster?

My friend hung out with Webster a few weeks ago at the Mike Tyson fight in Tyson's locker room before the match. He videotaped it. It is fucking hillarious. He still looks 8 years old even though he is 29. And the whole time he is just bouncing his head to the rap being played. Then the Hot Boyz come in and he runs over to Juvenile and Lil' Wayne and is like "What up Yo", they just look at him and are like "God damn, ITs Webster" and start busting up.

I heard after the initial shock of meeting Webster, he is actually a really cool guy.

------------------

andy.gif

Originally posted by gene2k:

Anyone remember the show "Three's a Crowd" ?. It was a spin-off from "Three's Company", it was after Jack got married & he was working for his wives father who was like an annoying guy.

It lasted like 3 episodes. Anyone remember this or am I losing it ?

Dude..I remember that shit...think Jack married this Blonde chick and was running this real small Restaurant which at first didn't do so well...neither did the show it wasn't too funny....believe it lasted more tha 3 episodes though....The Ropers lasted longer...

------------------

What da.....

You'll forget the two sitcoms that started all this...Happy Days with da Fonz, Richie, Mr. C, Potsy, Ralphie boy, Chachi, Joanie, Carmine Ragusa (thought he was a flaming Fag)....

Also All in the Family with Archie, Edith, Meathead (my freaking idol), George, Louisie,

These two shows spun off the most spinoffs, I think....

------------------

What da.....

Anybody see The Cindy Margolis Show this past Sat. (For those who weren't out having a good time) Alf replaced Scribble behind the decks for the night.

Freakin gosh diddly arned hysterical!

I would love to see a more adult oriented Alf return to late night TV.

------------------

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow a mystery, today is a gift...that is why we call it the present"

Originally posted by blueangel:

Has anyone said "The American Hero" yet? You know that guy with orange curly hair wearing that stupid red superhero outfit?! cwm2.gif It's soooo cheesy but I loved that show!!

I absolutely loved "Three's Company" too!!! JACK was the shit!!!

BlueAngel

I loved "The Greatest American Hero", the guy could never land right..lol.

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."