Clubplanet Nightlife Community

you know what sux??

bullseye

i met a beautiful girl today, really beautiful. very sexy, funny, intelligent. we worked together today for hours, harmlessly flirted with each other, had lunch together. then i find out from someone else, she has a boyfriend :banghead::hung:

what i find funny...is that she didnt care enough to tell u she had a boyfriend!?!?!?!?!??! things that make u go hhmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!:D

....see now, idk how this "sucks".....if you were interested in the girl after all that you wouldve asked her if she was single, no?.......or at least, slid it into the convo at some point.........but even if she's taken, why is it shitty that you met a cool person that you clicked with and even safely flirted with a bit?.........cause you cant stick your dick in her?........lol.........maybe she didnt think of it like you did.......she just thought you were chill and left it at that.....

lol emergency dick

aka the nice guy/good friend that they tell everything to, but never seem to wanna hook up with until some asshole breaks their heart and then they wanna grab that little hammer, smash the glass, and grab that emergency dick...

(think that was the general gist of that eddie murphy act)