Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WOW - O - WOW !!! JP Kicked ASS @ Spirit

I have only been to SF 3 times of my life to hear JP, but my friends always go and forced me to go. But as always I work on Sat nights. For those several times I have attended SF, JP always surprised me. I know many times he crashed on his sets, but its all good. This Sat I didn't work so I needed a night of enjoyment. Decided to take a few heads to Spirit. Thank you to Fernando @ the door for looking out. Walked in and saw a lot of close and club friends. JP started off with some chill mellow house and then at 130-2am he started to RIPPPED it. Its good to still see a crowd clap & chant for a dj. Also makes the crowd move. I have to say the crowd looked good including the women. I SAY GOD DAMN!!!!!!!!! I sure will attend this party when the falls comes back.

For those that didn't attend Spirit yet and are JP haters. Do yourself a favor and try it out.

Victor Soto

I agree @ 2am JP had me chanting his name...He ripped that place up...The place was packed and the crowd was good...You'll get your $$$ worth if you go there lookin for HOT girls that can dance, and some crazy movin beats...Can't wait for the fall theme parties there....

LOL!!! I agree. I wonder what JP would think? I doubt he cares. JP is a good dj, but he doesn't need this over exposure, it just would feed his ego some more.

Btw, I'd love to take credit, but I didn't make those, just found 'em on another board, they're hilarious though.