Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Godskitchen - October, November & December

shit.... cosmic gate is spinning the same night as bad boy bill....

it sucks that bad boy bill is probably my favorite dj but im gonna have to pass him up.. cosmic gate NEVER comes to town... they havent been here since the summer of 02... im definitely hitting this up... after that im taking a break from going out until ferry on the 26th... gotta save that money

Oct. 2nd I'll be there for the greats sounds of trance Cosmic Gate

Oct. 9th I have not decided whether to hear Chus and Ceballos/LES or Mauro at Avalon

Sept. 17th is going be a good night at Roxy can't wait for that

NYC club scene is on the rise as far as music is concerned now lets fill them clubs up with dancing people who love the music.....

Hi Guys

I will be in NYC from October 15th for five days, I'm really glad that there will be a Godskitchen event whilst I am visiting. I think I will have to see how you guys party NYC style!! I have already tasted Miami in March for the WMC.

Only thing is I am travelling alone so I hope you guys will look after me?

Could anybody give me some inside info. on this club, what it is like etc.

Many thanks

Daz :)

Hi Guys

I will be in NYC from October 15th for five days, I'm really glad that there will be a Godskitchen event whilst I am visiting. I think I will have to see how you guys party NYC style!! I have already tasted Miami in March for the WMC.

Only thing is I am travelling alone so I hope you guys will look after me?

Could anybody give me some inside info. on this club, what it is like etc.

Many thanks

Daz :)

daz dude .. ikon is a good place to be in . it is hugggge .. with lots of space ..and many things to watch or to do ..

if u like dancing . then u will enjoy the space .. coz no matter how this place is filled .. it will always have space .. something i personally like ..

music wise .. u will like the club . they have been bringnig brand name DJs man .and they rock ..

good luck with your stay ..and have fun

peace

the MASK

Thanks!!

I will really enjoy myself there then :) what are the crowd like are they really friendly. I guess they will be haha.

Is there just one main room or others too?

Like air in Birmingham, UK where Gods hold their UK events, it has many rooms and different styles.

i really can not wait :) :)

k so the crowd was weak... but any ol school partykid will tell u... space girl blew the friggen roof off Ikon on saturday night... best music ive heard at a club in almost two years.... :gang: blowin heads off with the next set of the night.. superman frankie bones... thank god someone had the balls to put a hard set back in the clubs...