Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Brazilian Undies!

i love them!!! can you purchase from the site though? it doesn't seem like it...
that's the problem i have with the site. i checked it out the other day and there was no option to purchase :confused:

i wanna get some of the boy shorts. they're really comfortable and look sexxxy on a nice full arse.

Your welcome! I love mine. They are sooo Cute! To bad I have no one to wear them for. :splat:

I know what you mean, I have no one to wear them for either. :(

But, I love cute undies and whenever i find a store that carries beija, like diabolique said i will wear them for myself.

oh...i'll take a pic of you in booty shorts too. :biggrin:

jk :tongue:;)

since I'm Brazilian, i've always loved loved brazilian undies - so comfortable and look great on. I've never purchased them online - alwys get them from friends that bring them directly from Brazil. But now that I have the website - gonna def. check it out!! thnk u!

I know what you mean, I have no one to wear them for either. :(

But, I love cute undies and whenever i find a store that carries beija, like diabolique said i will wear them for myself.

oh...i'll take a pic of you in booty shorts too. :biggrin:

jk :tongue:;)

There is a store in the city but I dont know the name! Tryin to find out so I can post!

TEHE! :laugh2:

• 3 weeks later...
did we find out where they sell these in nyc yet? i tried e-mailing them on the site but i keep getting error messages...

I found an article on their website that had some info.

In NYC, Beija Brazil is supposed to be available at The Pink Slip, (212) 949-9037 in Grand Central Terminal (http://www.thepinkslip.com/) and in L.A., Fred Segal supposed to have it. Unfortunately, I haven't had time to call and verify at either place.

update:

i have confirmed that you can definitely find beija brazil at the pink slip in grand central terminal, :clap: but not at fred segal. :unhappy: ...happy shopping :)