Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why is it...

deepspell

yep! thats life - there will alwys be a challenge, there will alwys be times where what u want isn't what u got, and most good things involve lots of hard work. But like someone already said the feeling u get once you've earned and achieved somehting is priceless - I take pride in the things that have been obstacles for me in life and that I have been able to overcome. The struggle of overcoming them isn't alwys fun nor easy, but most things payoff in the end! :) Hope that made u feel better about ur dilemma!

yep! thats life - there will alwys be a challenge, there will alwys be times where what u want isn't what u got, and most good things involve lots of hard work. But like someone already said the feeling u get once you've earned and achieved somehting is priceless - I take pride in the things that have been obstacles for me in life and that I have been able to overcome. The struggle of overcoming them isn't alwys fun nor easy, but most things payoff in the end! :) Hope that made u feel better about ur dilemma!

it has! thank you :heart:

Or u could learn to detach ursleves from the worldly desires and live humbly without any needs that u cannot accomplish by urself.....

I learned a great deal from my visit to a village in the himalyas some years back, the villagers were so confused why we in america wanted to get into "creatures" that fly and they were even more shocked when i told em one day we in america would travel to outer space, they would ask me y would i want to goto space, when I had'nt even see the earth thats beneth my feet......

Or u could learn to detach ursleves from the worldly desires and live humbly without any needs that u cannot accomplish by urself.....

I learned a great deal from my visit to a village in the himalyas some years back, the villagers were so confused why we in america wanted to get into "creatures" that fly and they were even more shocked when i told em one day we in america would travel to outer space, they would ask me y would i want to goto space, when I had'nt even see the earth thats beneth my feet......

Now tell us HOW you really feel~!

im assuming you completely missed the point of this thread....

No, I guess u missed my piont, learn to crave for things that you can have, vs trying to get or achieve things that u cant...I guess u first need to realize what u r capapble of....

that my friend takes time, but u'll learn eventually ur bounds, when u realize u r an advant CP sex boarder and a regular reader of OP-ed in playboy....Jk...LOL

im assuming you completely missed the point of this thread....

Mediocrity for one, maybe an accomplishment for another....depends if u view life as half full or half empty.....My approach, anything I get or attain in life is something I did not deserve, I dont deserve anything and so I am content that I got what I have....need no more...

and i guess your used to settleing for mediocrity

No, I guess u missed my piont, learn to crave for things that you can have, vs trying to get or achieve things that u cant...I guess u first need to realize what u r capapble of....

this in essence is not bad advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i would modify it a bit!!!!!!!!!!u may not be capable of everything....but we as humans are alot more capable than what we give ourselves credit for...at least in this modern part of the world we live in!!!!!!!!!!!:D

by the way what is it that u want that u cant have!?!??!?!?! if i may ask???????

this in essence is not bad advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i would modify it a bit!!!!!!!!!!u may not be capable of everything....but we as humans are alot more capable than what we give ourselves credit for...at least in this modern part of the world we live in!!!!!!!!!!!:D

by the way what is it that u want that u cant have!?!??!?!?! if i may ask???????

well said!! u sure u don't have a PhD in philosphy flip??;)

well flip if you just settle for what u CAN get in life......what the fuck is the point in living then? hes saying just settle for what u can have....and just be happy with that.........but dont you think that you deserve MORE? yea yea god gives you this and that FUUUCKKKKKK that. what god gives me is the grace, courage and brains to get what I WANT. not to just settle for what ever comes my way easier. its a hard road to get what u want and it frusterates me at times, but when i think about it......its worth the effort to get it.

i would rather keep this "goal" that im talking about classified info flip :D