Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how long do you wait before you tell everyone you're seeing someone?

anotherway83

until someone asks :P

well yeah of course i wouldn't take out a frontpage ad in the newspaper telling the whole world either, lol...but what if someone asked after you had been out just once with the girl...or say after 4-5 dates but hadn't had sex...thats what i was getting at ;)

When the people who are asking the question " are you seeing that person" can answer it themselves. You shouldn't have to tell people that you are seeing someone. I have a friend who was seeing someone and consistenly told everyone that this girl wasn't his girlfriend. However, they spent every night and day together. They are going on three years now. LOL

I would eventually tell my friends/fam knowing that things looked good and I was secure that he was a guy I would want them to meet and not just a fling that was gonna last for a short period of time. Now, I would prolly tell my best-friend about him pretty earlier in things, cuz I like to share things that make me happy w/ those close to me