Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sqeaky beds...

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

When ur pounding away, how bad does it suck to hear the sqeak, sqeak, sqeak of the bed or the thump, thump, thump of the headboard?

Most of the time I can tune it out but when it gets so loud and annoying it just gets hard.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a cal king.....that i need to change allready.....cuz it kills my back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:half:

were also thinking of going tempurepedic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

it's TOTALLY WORTH IT!! :bounce: Your back will feel great, and you won't be sore when you wake up. I sleep less now than I used to, like >6 hours a night, too... they're not as $$$ as you might think--just buy direct, I went to look at one at some random dept store, and they wanted 8K for it! (it's less than 3K) (fooook that)

here's a ncie alternative, one of my g-friends bought:

inexpensive alternative

my bed is fucking awesome..so big and soft and lovely

my boyfriends bed on the other hand, sucks

let alone the fact we broke it real bad last week- attempted to fix it......now the whole things is squeaky as fuck too

i like the squeaky squeaky sometimes...i like hearing the squeakiess sync up with the rythm of fucking :)

othertimes it gets annoying

this brings back memories of when i used to have a sqeaky bed and the headboard used to hit the wall everytime we had sex....LOL.... sometimes we would even have to put a pillow between the headboard and the wall so our roomate wouldn't get disturbed. it didn't help cuz he heard other um...noises until one day he commented that we were like fuckin' rabbits......after that, we bought our own place and got a beautiful soft sided waterbed that I hate getting out of.....but the good part about it is that we’re not limited to the bedroom anymore :bounce:;):biggrin:

Guest gabo
this brings back memories of when i used to have a sqeaky bed and the headboard used to hit the wall everytime we had sex....LOL.... sometimes we would even have to put a pillow between the headboard and the wall so our roomate wouldn't get disturbed. it didn't help cuz he heard other um...noises until one day he commented that we were like fuckin' rabbits......after that, we bought our own place and got a beautiful soft sided waterbed that I hate getting out of.....but the good part about it is that we’re not limited to the bedroom anymore :bounce:;):biggrin:

a good trick fo r a head board that bangs against the wall is if you fuuck sideways on the bed

Guest brwneydtrouble
:laugh:

Or the shower, the kitchen table, the sofa, against the wall, on top of the washing machine.........

Guest brwneydtrouble

I get plenty outside the box, around the box, in the box......

Ok maybe not PLENTY, but when I get it, ITS A LOT!!!