Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Italy

kaydup

Going in sept for 8 days, staying in a villa in Tuscany...

anyone got any suggestions or tips

soooooooo many towns worth visiting. when i was in Tuscany we stayed in Sirmione and visited tons of places. cant remember all of them off the top of my head but ill post when i do.

Limone was nice...

Venice is unbelievable, you must do the tourist-y gandala ride and there is some GREAT shopping....TONS of things to see and do in Rome - the ruins, the collesium, etc etc etc museums

I want to go back so bad :( I visited Venice, Rome, Florence, and Sorrento

Venice is unbelievable, you must do the tourist-y gandala ride and there is some GREAT shopping....TONS of things to see and do in Rome - the ruins, the collesium, etc etc etc museums

I want to go back so bad :( I visited Venice, Rome, Florence, and Sorrento

i have pic of me sitting with one of the coliseum stray cats. the coliseum was one of the highlights of my europe trip.

just came back from Rome..what a trip..

i love the Spanish Steps and all the arabs that persistantly try to sell you roses..

also the tomb of Unknown soldier was nice..took some nice pics...

i think me and Alicia will have our honeymoon in Italy

:love:

arent those gypsies??

i heard stories about that shit.......if you take the rose and then dont want it.....they force you to buy it. they have like biiiiiiig GYPSIES that intimidate you and shit :shake:

Gypsies in Rome you can recognize by face. Just shout at them, LOUD and angry, and they will go away.

they def send the kids...the kids will just start tapping you, running into you, and just being all up in your face while one little weisel snags your wallet...sneaky bastards...

my uncle cought some 7 yr old kid doing that and picked him up by his forearm and just started shaking him...all the sh!t he stole jsut started pouring out...just like the cartoons actually