Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Mystify!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fliptoniaaa

O.k.....I keep hearing a rumor that u have a luscious backside!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant in good conscience....bother naughtybabe, and whoever else i bother, and not get to u eventually!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im an equal opporitunity botherer!!!!!!!!! so what im trying to say is......STFU, and post ur ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

:laugh: :laugh: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

haha. i am drunk. i used to have a pic of my ass in my avatar but i lost it now. hrm. i have one pic of my ass in a thong but i will never show it here!! :D i think myst saw it ;)

i enjoy somebitches posts so much...i dig her humor!!!!!!!!!!!! alot of peeps mistake it for hating...like my buddy koky....but hes a bitch dont listen to him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;):tongue::D

i enjoy somebitches posts so much...i dig her humor!!!!!!!!!!!! alot of peeps mistake it for hating...like my buddy koky....but hes a bitch dont listen to him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;):tongue::D

why dont you bring themrs to the west coast & come party with me?? :D we would have so much fun, i know it! :bounce:

why dont you bring themrs to the west coast & come party with me?? :D we would have so much fun, i know it! :bounce:

im working on it...the thing is that theres so many models and stuff on the west coast they really dont need more going over there.....but believe me im working on it...and u better remembger that u said this...cuz if we do ever make it to the west coast.....were lookin for u to show us this fun u refer too!!!!!!!:D