Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where are all the single people at???

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Intensity:

It seems everyone is "spoken for" these days, but at the same time these same people seem to be miserable. What gives???

Ant

*i* am spoken for . . . and i am not miserable, i am just sad today . . . frown.gif otherwise everything is wonderful . . .

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

AIM: loves2cox

i love Rob *always&forever*

im single. still sorta lookin for something, but still sorta not. im in the phase where id love a relationship, but im not seeking it. if it happens it happens....if not, then i'll just enjoy goin out as a single person. hope to find that special girl that. it would be awesome

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

"The Suspense is TERRIBLE....i hope it'll last!" -Willy Wonka

Sleep...Ah..Those little slices of death. How i loath them. - Edgar Allan Poe

flash.jpg

I love being single....love it!! I can eat chocolate in bed at any time of the night and wake up with it all over my cheek and no-one is going to say "honey, wtf?" And I don't have to deal with being told to "grow the fuck up already".....what else don't i miss???? No, while I will admit it's nice to have someone special I must also say I love this freedom and independence and I'm not unhappy being single. I'm happier now than I ever have been so that must stand for something.....!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Originally posted by imaqtxoxo:

I'm happy....SINGLE! Its nice to be with someone ONLY if you're happy with that someone. If anyone is with some and is miserable because of that someone....do yourself a favor and get rid of them because life is too short to be miserable.... smile.gif

Absolutley icon19.gif

Originally posted by az-tec:

Single. I have no problem being single, but if I met that special someone, I sure as hell would not pass up the opportunity.

-Andy

DIDO!!!!!! Single and enjoying it, but if the right person comes around... she better be ready for some serious lovin' mon!!!!!

------------------

Neo: You ever have that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?

Choi: All the time. It's called mescaline, it's the only way to fly.

x4xshot.gif

-Ricfutures

Newly single and *loving* it. Flying solo for over a full week now and I'm thinking I completely forgot what it was like have my own life.....in hindsight, it was the best move I could've made.

Tenupa

------------------

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"--einstein

I'm single...but if one more person asks me "why is a girl like you single?" they are going to get a swift kick in the head!

Why am I single? Because I haven't met anyone I've really liked in a while...I know waaaay too many people who are co-dependant and will stay with inconsiderate partners or ones they aren't truly crazy about...just because they can't handle being alone. That, to me, is really sad..

So if someone does come along who makes my toes curl...that would be great...until then..I'm happy just me.. smile.gif

-J

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

Single. Love living by myself. I will admit that it bothers me sometimes but overall Im pretty happy with dating casually and biding my time until the right situation comes along.

I see so many of my friends (male and female) in relationships that they are obviously unhappy with but they will stick with them because they are too "old" to not be in one or they or others feel that they "should" be in a relationship or they have "put in too much time to break it off".

Thats so miserable.

peace - chick

Originally posted by tee0715:

I am single and HATING it. I feel like I am the only single person out there. I am the only single person i know! cwm36.gifcwm14.gif

Yeh thats a bad cituation to be in, it's difficult to get in to a new circle. I had that problem when i first came to the US. I had to get out of it quickly.