Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**Bring your shades to PVD night this Friday**

I'll be there w/my green shades...

and this time I won't forget them misskittie!!

That was supposed to be how everyone would know me the last time!!

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll be rockin out my glasses....look for a tall sexy mofo wearing black frame glasses smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

"The Suspense is TERRIBLE....i hope it'll last!" -Willy Wonka

Sleep...Ah..Those little slices of death. How i loath them. - Edgar Allan Poe

flash.jpg

Originally posted by twilogoddess:

No offense guys..but wearing shades is retarded. I always laugh at ppl wearing sunglasses. Besides I wouldn't bring my Prada aviators up in there.

Daphna smile.gif

None taken... cause I laugh at peeps that laugh at other peeps cause there's a word for what you do... condescending... and that's one thing I hate most about anyone.

------------------

Dream a little dream... then go clubbing!

caveman.gif

No offense guys..but wearing shades is retarded. I always laugh at ppl wearing sunglasses. Besides I wouldn't bring my Prada aviators up in there.

Daphna smile.gif

Who's the retarded now? The ones wearing them or you for you posting it and showing us that you are a conscending, pretentious poor excuse for a person.

FYI...its called having fun...look it up...sorry Prada doesn't make it so you can buy it.

------------------

keep disco evil...

shadowchaser076@aol.com

I like the idea, Frank ... I'd much rather show up wearing shades than wearing a "Hello, my name is _____" sticker.

And to those that have a problem with this idea .. lighten up. It's not like any of us are dressed to kill in Twilo anyway. People pick fights for no good reason on this board. Very sad.

Originally posted by roby:

I like the idea, Frank ... I'd much rather show up wearing shades than wearing a "Hello, my name is _____" sticker.

And to those that have a problem with this idea .. lighten up. It's not like any of us are dressed to kill in Twilo anyway. People pick fights for no good reason on this board. Very sad.

Thank you Roby...see someone knows what fun is all about. I know. it's sad...some people are just born assholes and can't be helped.

Anyone else got a problem?? Don't say it...just bring it. cwm12.gif

------------------

keep disco evil...

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Originally posted by cathyo:

I'll be there w/my green shades...

and this time I won't forget them misskittie!!

That was supposed to be how everyone would know me the last time!!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Baby I dont need you in green shades though. I remember that cute face and those BIG BLUES!!!

iLL CYA THERE. cANT WAIT TO GIVE YA A BIGGGGGGGGGG OLE HUG!!

bed time now....

cwm37.gif

------------------

buttrfly.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

Daphna smile.gif

Do not take yourself to seriously

Ppl can get nose bleed from beein to high up there

I don't have a pair but I'm gonna go look in that flea shop in the village while I go there to pick up some glow sticks!

OH! OH!! Or maybe I'll bring these glasses that trip you out!! If you see an asian chick with these funky glasses bumping all over the place staring at the lights on the ceiling of Twilo . . . then that would be me! cwm32.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.” - P.J. O’Rourke angel.gif

Originally posted by msoprano13:

JUST SHOUT OUT MSOPRANO, ILL BE THE ITALIAN KID WEARING ALL BLACK, WITH EITHER WHITE OR BLUE GLOWSTICKS

mmmhmm . . . smokesmokesmokesmokesmokesmokesmokesmokesmoke

i bet you're the only italian kid there too, huh? cwm2.gif

anyways - i will be there - with rob whose . . . and mike . . . and my best friend, who looks a lot like me - so if you see two girls with really long blondish hair, 5-5, thin, come say hello, it's probably us.

i will *not* wear sunglasses inside twilo - that's like asking for someone to think i'm on drugs. smile.gif

biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

AIM: loves2cox

i love Rob *always&forever*