Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn Yamkee Fans !!!!!!!!!

Where were all of your comments when your team was down 10.5 games? Funny how fans come out of hiding to talk trash "ONLY" when their team is playing good at best...

You would think that fans of a team who haven't won in 85 years and have lost in every way imagineable would learn to be a little more humble...

If anything this little run from the Red Sox and the Yankees' current losing streak is just setting Boston fans up for more heart ache cause you know they would choke if it came down to the wire for the division champs and than they'll be left with the wildcard where they will choke in the playoffs...I'm not trying to be a dick either but it's just reality...sorry!

lol....y'ok

anyone remember gay-Rod gettin smacked up on his lip by a RED SOX player?

:laugh:

::yawn::

a pussy who throws trhe first punch without taking off a full face mask and glove

anyone remember Tanton sturtze kicken gabe kapkers ass , with trot nixon and david ortiz draped al over him?

its the same shit over and over.jeter sucks red sox choke blablabla

It is all about streaks, winning and losing, so when you guys were up 10 just like we were up 9 you knew it would be tighter somewhere down the line. Now we are on the outside of being in the run for the pennent. I think you have to be atleast 3-4 games back before you can say you are in the race.

none of us has left since the beginning we have been here all year. When we were up to when we were behind all three of us have been here. Unlike yankee fans who came out of the woodwork recently and now seem to be disapearing. (the thread after the jeter dive)

Its really cool to boo a team that is like 20 gmes over .500, yeah greatest fans in the world. Yankee fans are plain out stupid (sorry to lump you all in i mean the ones that boo).its not like they played poorly yesterday, one bad pitch really, scheffield is playing in pain, jeter leaves everything out there amd they boo. Bunch of spoiled shitbags.

I would be ashamed if i was a yankee fan.

::yawn::

a pussy who throws trhe first punch without taking off a full face mask and glove

anyone remember Tanton sturtze kicken gabe kapkers ass , with trot nixon and david ortiz draped al over him?

dont try to bend the facts as you do over and over

kapler took strutze to the ground.....sturtze's back hit so he was the one who got slammed

It is all about streaks, winning and losing, so when you guys were up 10 just like we were up 9 you knew it would be tighter somewhere down the line. Now we are on the outside of being in the run for the pennent. I think you have to be atleast 3-4 games back before you can say you are in the race.

none of us has left since the beginning we have been here all year. When we were up to when we were behind all three of us have been here. Unlike yankee fans who came out of the woodwork recently and now seem to be disapearing. (the thread after the jeter dive)

Its really cool to boo a team that is like 20 gmes over .500, yeah greatest fans in the world. Yankee fans are plain out stupid (sorry to lump you all in i mean the ones that boo).its not like they played poorly yesterday, one bad pitch really, scheffield is playing in pain, jeter leaves everything out there amd they boo. Bunch of spoiled shitbags.

and this is why I have no respect for Yankees fans in general, not individually

pure ignorance at its best

dont try to bend the facts as you do over and over

kapler took strutze to the ground.....sturtze's back hit so he was the one who got slammed

i aint turning nuthin around Sturtze took on 3 guys and got the better of Kapler , and Nixon rehurt his leg as well

ANd you know im right on V-Tek not droppin at least the mask if not the glove as well

you said the same shit when fans booed JEter when he was battin .185, he totally understood and took it like a man and then goes on a tear (very next night after they boed him they cheered him on ) ...its not done cause they dislike the person its done to voice displeasure...which last i checked if your a paying customer , thats your right

yanks have played liek crap this past week and the fans are letting them know it

WTF is wrong with that ????

Yeh im sure bosox fans never booed their own teams or players?

and yesterday the boos were caused by 2 horrible at bats after MVP Sheff hits a homerun to bring then within 1run in the bottom of 9th , ARod and Matsui have two of the worst at bats causing the boos to come down

if your team is 20 games over .500, playing hard, and still losing they should not be booed. If they are not running out ground balls, making boneheaded plays, or donot look interested in playing boo all you want. loiza should not be booed, he sucks and did not ask to be brought to NY.

They yanks have not played like shit the other teams have just been playing better. Everyone on that team plays hard all the time, just because they go into a little, past 10 games, slump does not mean they should get booed. Unless you are a stupid yankee fan. The red sox have not played well since april, but they all play hard and that is why they do not get booed.

The phillies are a good example of a team that should get booed they are tanking it.

And fuck bag sturtz wrapped his arm around kaplers neck from behind, just a pussy thing to do. Superjew would wreck him, he is fucking jacked.

"and yesterday the boos were caused by 2 horrible at bats after MVP Sheff hits a homerun to bring then within 1run in the bottom of 9th , ARod and Matsui have two of the worst at bats causing the boos to come down"

So a bad at bat deserves a person to get booed please.You guys are spoiled, thank god you don't have to witness pokey up there hacking away at balls in the dirt. :) Shit those two have been two of your most consistent players all year.

"and yesterday the boos were caused by 2 horrible at bats after MVP Sheff hits a homerun to bring then within 1run in the bottom of 9th , ARod and Matsui have two of the worst at bats causing the boos to come down"

So a bad at bat deserves a person to get booed please.You guys are spoiled, thank god you don't have to witness pokey up there hacking away at balls in the dirt. :) Shit those two have been two of your most consistent players all year.

just wondering but what would you like the fans to do after someone hit's a homerun to get within 1 run and than the next two batters make out to lose the game...not to mention you have already lost 5 out of your last 6 games :confused:

Oh and I wouldn't really say A-Rod has been Mr. Consistent...I actually think he's underachieving

just wondering but what would you like the fans to do after someone hit's a homerun to get within 1 run and than the next two batters make out to lose the game...not to mention you have already lost 5 out of your last 6 games :confused:

Oh and I wouldn't really say A-Rod has been Mr. Consistent...I actually think he's underachieving

shit the red sox have been doing that shit all year. 9-17 in 1 run games.Arods number are right about where he should be, you can not go on last years numbers because texas is a launching pad he also is learning a new position. He still has 31 hr and is playing GG defence. What the hell did you expect from him?

understand the mindset, the team is unbeatable at home all yr long they have the most come from behind wins , bottom of 9th Sheff hits one to get them within 1 ,and then two horrendous at bats (arod has been atrocious this yr in the clutch), it was a let down and it continued the bad streak of play ,so frustration of fans is to vent....

this thread just further proves the utter obsession redsox fans have for the yanks

get over it and concentrate on your own team

Sturtze is a huge fuck from the mean streets of WOOSTAHHH ....kapler wouldnt have had a chance one on one

hello you guys are in our division and 5 games up, who would you like me to talk about, toronto.

It is just the way it is, if we were in a diferent division or something we would talk about a different team. I would not call it an obsession it is just the way it is. i am sure it is the same with the cubs and st luis, or the dodgers and sf.

Anyway you guys played some tough teams now you get some cream puffs and you will pull off 6 of 7. Its not like you lost 5 0f 6 from detriot (oh wait sorry bad example) and toronto. No need to boo everything will be fine.

I did find browns comments interesting how he pretty much threw his team unde the bus. something to the effect of " I needed to go out and pitch well enough for my team to win and I thought i did"

understand the mindset, the team is unbeatable at home all yr long they have the most come from behind wins , bottom of 9th Sheff hits one to get them within 1 ,and then two horrendous at bats (arod has been atrocious this yr in the clutch), it was a let down and it continued the bad streak of play ,so frustration of fans is to vent....

this thread just further proves the utter obsession redsox fans have for the yanks

get over it and concentrate on your own team

Sturtze is a huge fuck from the mean streets of WOOSTAHHH ....kapler wouldnt have had a chance one on one

I'll agree with you that Sturtze is a big boy, but have you seen Kapler up close???? The guy isnt exactly a shrimp like jtk said, put the two together and I got my money on superjew