Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn Yamkee Fans !!!!!!!!!

yeh i guess its workin out muscles of kapler vs. the pure brawn of sturtze

wll neve rknow (thanks to ortiz and trot :mad2: )

and i just noticed in the pic in my sig ..kapler has no idea what hes in for with sturtze, hes grabbin Ortiz jersey or is it his underwear??

I cant believee it took K Brown this far into the season before he said somethin that the press would run with

that was all tedddy bruschis fault he friggin yelled it and all hell broke loose. Bunch of fucktards.

Yeah they finally outlawed those shirts in fenway. I never understood it.

Now the jeter blows shirts those have merit. :spin:

If anything this little run from the Red Sox and the Yankees' current losing streak is just setting Boston fans up for more heart ache cause you know they would choke if it came down to the wire for the division champs and than they'll be left with the wildcard where they will choke in the playoffs...I'm not trying to be a dick either but it's just reality...sorry!

EXACTLY :clap2:

Not on the board much anymore. But I do peek in from time to time.

The only thing I would like to drop in and say is... Times tickin and the post season is getting near... I am not going to sit here and argue cause alot of baseball "fans" on this board are terribly lost and basically rediculous when it comes to giving credit where credit is due. Clueless when it comes to the sport. And are so closed minded that they cannot put up a decent argument related to actual numbers, skill, or ability. Instead it is this one sucks, this one is gay, this one is on juice, this one this and that one that. Give it a rest. I love a good argument. But most arguments on this forum are boring.

With that said...

YANKS vs REDSOX 2004 is almost here!!!

At least this is what I hope for... Post season is not the post season if it is not New York VS Boston!!!

PS - You can all bust my chops on the shit that I said. Its all good... Those of you who do this type of shit know who you are. And those of you who don't. Well you also know who you are.

or maybe they are such an easy team to hate because of all the bullshit they spew

????? what does this mean?

THe Yankee orginization from the players on up have been the class of the league .. the players have been nothing but solid citizens since this run started 10 years ago

These are not the yanks of the 70s

what bullshit spewing are you talkin bout??

lol....y'ok

anyone remember gay-Rod gettin smacked up on his lip by a RED SOX player?

:laugh:

I find it amusing that when you got your hopes up that A-Rod was going to the Sox, you thought he was the best player, you would have taken him IN A HEART BEAT!!.. ETC..

And now that the deal is but a distant memory, you sit there calling him gay, and saying how much he sux.

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=198184&highlight=arod

????? what does this mean?

THe Yankee orginization from the players on up have been the class of the league .. the players have been nothing but solid citizens since this run started 10 years ago

These are not the yanks of the 70s

what bullshit spewing are you talkin bout??

solid citizens????? lmao lmao lmao lmao

Daryl Strawberry - Gets caught picking up a cop dressed as a transvestite while posessing coke

Doc Gooden - Couldnt lay off the powder

Jason Giambi - in the middle of the Balco scandal

Wade Boggs - Domestic Abuse

lmao

shall I keep going?

and gay-Rod got his nickname when he got slapped like a bitch by Varitek and whined about it later

Daryl Strawberry - Gets caught picking up a cop dressed as a transvestite while posessing coke

lmao

shall I keep going?

and gay-Rod got his nickname when he got slapped like a bitch by Varitek and whined about it later

Why are u Boston fans so steamed all the time? U guys are due for another title soon. 2018 is right around the corner. They should change their name to the Centurians.

lmao

shall I keep going?

And where does this "spewing" tie into any of this??

its the same shit over and over.jeter sucks red sox choke blablabla

It is all about streaks, winning and losing, so when you guys were up 10 just like we were up 9 you knew it would be tighter somewhere down the line. Now we are on the outside of being in the run for the pennent. I think you have to be atleast 3-4 games back before you can say you are in the race.

none of us has left since the beginning we have been here all year. When we were up to when we were behind all three of us have been here. Unlike yankee fans who came out of the woodwork recently and now seem to be disapearing. (the thread after the jeter dive)

Its really cool to boo a team that is like 20 gmes over .500, yeah greatest fans in the world. Yankee fans are plain out stupid (sorry to lump you all in i mean the ones that boo).its not like they played poorly yesterday, one bad pitch really, scheffield is playing in pain, jeter leaves everything out there amd they boo. Bunch of spoiled shitbags.

I would be ashamed if i was a yankee fan.

I agree, many Yankee fans suck. It's a damn shame too, cause the ones that aren't assholes get lost in the mix. Oh well.

I agree, many Yankee fans suck. It's a damn shame too, cause the ones that aren't assholes get lost in the mix. Oh well.

When you have a team as successful as the Yankees people jump on the bandwagon. It's just the nature of the beast. How much lighter has the Laker bandwagon gotten from people jumping off. It was the same way with the Bulls. Now people are starting to get back on the Cowboy bandwagon... If the Pats win another super bowl this year watch how many people you'll see claiming to be Pats fans from the Steve Grogan era... :rolleyes:

lmao

shall I keep going?

ONCE AGAIN you refusing to realize who the bitch is in this incident ,its the guy who threw the frist punch with a full mask on and glove!! lil pussy boy needs a mask on to start shit....NIce!!

Daryl= lets see he was arrested in preaseson 1999 for soliiciting and played a totla of 20 games for the yanks that yr(guess ya really got me on thatt one)

DOc=not while he was in pinstripes did he get in trouble

Wade Boggs=nice try... jelaous ? your ex-hero came to NY to get a ring and also to get away from those "ALLEGATIONS" that he threw his wife out of a moving car WHILE he was a Redsox

sorry not in pinstripes did he get in trouble or any more allegations , the only thing he did in pinstripes was win a gold glove and a world series ring :clap2:

Jase =nothing wrong if the sterooids he was taking were not deemed illegal by MLB , so those years as an oakland A, if he decided to do some roids that were not banned , makes him a less than solid citizen??

so yeah please keep going

lmao

AND please discuss the bullshit that is being spewed, ya forgot to comment on that one

the bullshit they spew was in reference to the fact that they are making major league baseball an absolute joke. Their payroll nearly doubles that of the second highest payroll in the league, they literally buy players year in and year out, etc etc etc.

for these reasons they are an easy team to hate and the bullshit they spew is the separation between the haves and have nots in professional sports that should never occur. I know they are playing by the rules and there is nothing technically wrong with what they are doing, but the rules are bullshit. thats why people love to hate the Yankees.

the bullshit they spew was in reference to the fact that they are making major league baseball an absolute joke. Their payroll nearly doubles that of the second highest payroll in the league, they literally buy players year in and year out, etc etc etc.

for these reasons they are an easy team to hate and the bullshit they spew is the separation between the haves and have nots in professional sports that should never occur. I know they are playing by the rules and there is nothing technically wrong with what they are doing, but the rules are bullshit. thats why people love to hate the Yankees.

hate on the yanks all you want ...but when it borders on obsession the way lot of sox fans are ,were every single post is nothing but negative bile about the yanks ..it becomes pathetic

Serioulsy if i was a sox fan i would just support the shit out of my team , despise and root agaisnst the yanks esp. when it comes time to play them ...but otherwise i would shut my ass up when the team i keep degradin absolutley owns my ass

So i guess your in agreement with the rest of my previous post??

the bullshit they spew was in reference to the fact that they are making major league baseball an absolute joke.

Wrong...

MLB is making MLB a joke. Don't forget about the players union as well. Just like you said, there is nothing wrong with what the Yankees are doing. Are you trying to tell me at if Boston or Pittsburgh were the #1 media markets in the country and had the same revenue that they wouldn't be doing the same thing?? It just so happens that your biggest rival and the team you despise is that team. So either hope that MLB does something about it or quit crying and deal with it because it is what it is and crying isn't gonna change a damn thing...

The Yankees are hardly the only ones who have tried to buy a championship. As a matter of fact it's when they started signing big time free agents again (Mussina, Giambi, etc) that's when they stopped winning. Sometimes it works (Marlins 1997), sometimes it don't. (Mets, Orioles, etc...)

PS: I'd be much more sympathetic if you were Expos fan or a Devil Rays fan. Keep in mind that if the Yankees didn't exist your exact same arguements would be made against the Red Sox...