Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space a ss kissers!

dome1

please stop.

it looks like hialeah in there and it sucks unless a big commercial DJ is featured or it's afterhours. jmho.

it's a good big commercial club. fabulous! get over it.

at least bellini's back. (i hear) so you won't have to listen to 50 orgasms an hour with no "real" terrace flow. :clap2:

please stop.

it looks like hialeah in there and it sucks unless a big commercial DJ is featured or it's afterhours. jmho.

it's a good big commercial club. fabulous! get over it.

at least bellini's back. (i hear) so you won't have to listen to 50 orgasms an hour with no "real" terrace flow. :clap2:

:lol3: Brilliant! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Right on the money... but you're talking to a brick wall! :D

Space space space ... Money industry ? You do it by love and the result alway finish by money, long time ago Luis was a Dj, and money was not the point for him, but time change, like space and many club in south beach. Now if you want to enjoy a night you better think as money first, and make sure your pockets are full of cash, patience and Love...

ps: To me, make sure your close friends are arround (they can pay your bill) :spin:

space is def. not the club that it once was. i had some of my best clubbing nights at space (old venue) i still go there once in a while beacuse of the talent they bring, but it's certainly not my favorite club. yes, i know nothing stays the same, but i REALLY miss what space use to be (esp. the patio)