Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tarot Of The Spirit 8/21

First time up to Spirit. I don't know if it is the crowd that JP attracts or what, but most of the people that I encountered were the rudest bunch of assholes I have ever met. The club is nice, the shows were good, and the music was great, but the crowd blew. They may have had energy, but they have no manners.

Interesting point to think about... we had a great time as well, minus some guy who continued to intentionally put his hand in front of my camera, or someone dancing without consideration into our video guy...

It’s funny though, people feel they can dance anywhere, literally... and they don't give a shit about anyone else... the same thing happened when I fell there, some idiot just kept dancing with his glow sticks like inches from my head instead of giving me space...

With the talents of JP, Steve and Rafi - it is really something to experience, just would like to see some considerate people as well...

Was a great night!!

Everything fell into place. Shows were good, music was great from 4am on...alittle too trancey for my taste at first but thats how JP does it. Alittle bit of tech around 5-5:30 - 6:45-7am...some really good hard beats.

Crowd needs some work. Ive noticed two diff. types of people that were there...Rude and careless vs. Polite and having fun.

It really felt good to see some of my old friends from SF.

Im gonna make this a once a month deal.