Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ice after hours

christof

Yes they will be having afterhours on Friday the 3rd - Dj Borris from NY wil be spinning from 3am to close which I hear will be around 8am. Ice was open for memorial day for Jonathan Peters until about 7 and it will be open late again on that Friday - not sure about Sat though. Here is the flyer

no luck on the reduced admission. They don't have that type of list. if anything they have a guest list and a line pass list.

I kind of figured as much. We probably wouldn't go til late anyway. In NY the reduced lists are usually before 1am and nearly every club promotes it. I just hate standing in line more than anything. I suppose we'll play it by ear.

no sneakers! we had a table , the whole 9 & they wouldn't let me in & I didn't look like a bum, I am talkin very trendy, i looked damn good as a matter of fact. they werent having it at all. i had a white guess or kenneth cole top with some bad ass $160 guess jeans & these all white nike's & they turned me away even though it was like a shitload of money for the table.

since ice is more of a dance club...house/techno/rave scene....do u still have to get dressed up, or are sneakers and some athletic pants allowed????

Every place in Vegas has a dress code. Do not, I repeat DO NOT show up there with a pair of sneakers on. Dress well. Ice is relatively lenient, but not that lenient. Trust me, you do not want to suffer the hassle and embarrassment of being turned away at the door because you're not dressed well enough. The doormen make the call of whether or not you get in, so don't take your chances. Ice is a good time. It would suck if you couldn't get in.

Every place in Vegas has a dress code. Do not, I repeat DO NOT show up there with a pair of sneakers on. Dress well. Ice is relatively lenient, but not that lenient. Trust me, you do not want to suffer the hassle and embarrassment of being turned away at the door because you're not dressed well enough. The doormen make the call of whether or not you get in, so don't take your chances. Ice is a good time. It would suck if you couldn't get in.

I couldn't agree with you more however I was at Body English last Friday and one guy was wearing an orange t-shirt and white sneakers with just some jeans......they certainly let him in. Thought that was sort of odd, but whatever......maybe he's in tight there?!?

I wouldn't count out OBA. I haven't been there yet and the buzz till now has been all good. Plus the line up they have is good too. Scott Stubbs is playing there, and I remember buying a cd of his from ebay like 3 years agao and it was slammin.

ok, just asking, i know last time i was in vegas i wore black/red suede pumas to rain and they let me right in. i'll wear shoes this time just to be safe.

I wore Diesels to 54 once and they wouldnt let me in. But the guy behind me was wearing a turtleneck in the middle of the dead summer and he got in. riiiiiiight.

I have a wife beater with pizza sauce on it, will that be a problem????