Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SF reunion Party in Connecticut

I've actually been to this club before and I wasn't too impressed. It's a nice looking venue, but it seemed to cater to a college/hip hop crowd, so I don't know how much of a draw JP is gonna be there. Everyone was packed into the front (hip-hop) room, while the EDM room didn't have a whole lot of people dancing. Lots of 18/19 yr. olds running around in there. What's worse is that it closes @ 2am, so just when the party starts getting good, it's over.

hes gonna do alot of tina and run back and forth....dj at both places...

:laugh: .... although I kind of want to go to spirit and check him out one of these weekends just to see what all the hype's about...

who knows, i might turn into a guidette:worry:.. haha

I was at alchemy one weekend and saw the flier once. I askd a dj that worked there if JP was supposed to be spinning that night. He told be that he wasnt actually going to be there but sylver is supposed to perform. Dunno why the website is saying that JP is going to be there unless something has changed.

The only place in CT that JP played at that I know of was at Club Mor in Stamford. It was back in Nov or December of last year. If he goes to Alchemy it should be packed, but then again Alchemy caters to a hip hop/college type crowd as previously mentioned. It's going to be a mixed crowd, I guess it always is though. If this is going to happen I would like to know how much it would cost? It will be a special event for Alchemy. It will be overpriced and many will pay regardless. I know JP will NOT play his best set, he never does away from NYC. I think JP should continue playing at Spirit that weekend because it's been pretty good thus far. Why mess w/ a good thing? Doesn't JP usually head for the Hamptons for Labor day weekend?

Read the ad carefully

Sylver performing Live

Jonathan peters' remix "after all this time"

What they are saying is that Sylver is going to be performing the JP remix of all this time.

Happens all the time, the vocalist of a song goes on tour without the artist or producer who made the music.