Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone ever??

do waaaay to much blow and drink to much and be paranoid as fuck????? i think this just happened to me at a club recently? anyone have any similar experiences????

i have done wayyyyyyyyyyyy too much blow and got extemely paranoid...i dont drink when i am on drugs...bad to mix the 2...IMO...

My friend and I did, we would always hear noises & think cops were outside. So, we would frantically hide our drugs and clean up, open the front door and look around, checking behind bushes and shit, look for hidden cameras in the most ridiculous places like under the sofa. Then after everything seemed o.k., forget where we stashed our stuff and get even more paranoid.

Eventually, we would come down a little and do more and get paranoid again. Coke sucks man, it was the worst drug for me ever!

this is great because i thought i was doing to many drugs and i was losing my mind.

as the story goes i was in nyc for the first time to see armin and i thought these goddamn chinese people were plotting to steal my watch! it is a diamond bezel watch. everytime walked by one i thought he was going to jump my ass i honestly thought so it was so bad i left at 1am. then i went to some afterhours club and met some people and thought they were undercover cops! i even called them out on it and they thought i was crazy!!

ah, blow, the double edged sword.

I love it because when I in a drunk over 12 beers, some good blow and make me drink at least 12 more instead of passing out.

Bad news is that like the other poster, I always think the cops are coming. Why would the cops come into a house that's nothing is happening, I don't know. That paranoia shit ruins it.

What are the other options?

OMG how could you even do blow in a club? Why not just eat a pill or two and have some fun.

I never do blow in a club or hardly at all anymore since I discovered rolls. I did blow a cpl of times in a club and I just want to get the fuck out of there. Being parinoid in a large group of people when its hard to see and you can't hear is a bad idea, for me at least it is.

When I am geeked I don't want to talk to anyone, don't talk to me, don't even fuckin look at me.

wow. i still love the stuff and prefer to do it in a club than chilling out at home. when i am out dancing or hanging out i am occupied and do less bumps so i never freak out...sometimes when i'm at home with friends it seems like i'm bending over with a straw in my hand way too often...the only times ppl have freaked paranoid is when they are smoking it...no good.

See...now im the opposite...when i first start to blow i get really paranoid but then after around an hour or so it goes away and I get really amped.

I ALWAYS drink and blow together. I cant stand yay by itself or drinking by itself. Together = perfect mix (for me).

Tek