Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do people change?

ladyshady

Can a person truely change who and what they are?

i dunno in what context you are curious about..... but nonetheless, people dont necessarily change...... but do adapt.... we are who we are, if someone seems to change, its nothing but a survival tact/ or becoz we choose to view them in a diff light... dont get blind-sided.. your trait isnt just displayed by your DNA map, but in in how you think, how you react and most of all... dont parlay your initial insticts...that ultimately gives you the clues to a personality.... i dunno if i'm making sense... i need to STFU :)

no... what ppl want and what ppl do change but who ppl are never changes... imo...

I agree with that to an extent. I've noticed as I've got older and wiser my mentality and character have changed and matured...but at heart...I'm still the same.

There are some things you just don't have the power to change.

Yes I think people can change. Not many but some... I have see people do 180's. If you go threw life being the same person you were when you were younger then you have not lived life. Change is a part of life. You either embrace it or ignore it... You have to open your eyes and look at the world around you. The world is changing every day.

Can a person truely change who and what they are?

of course they can!

But it must come from within... i.e. the person must WANT to change in order for that to happen (and usually it's for the better)

I used to be a shy, overweight teenager. I lost a ton of weight, gained confidence, and became an outgoing, life of the party type guy. So im a living example :tongue: