Clubplanet Nightlife Community

most annoying miami cp'er

koky

most annoyin cp'er !!?? who is it ?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. most annoyin cp'er !!?? who is it ?

SEAN, DONT BOTHER !!! FROM WHAT I SEE THE MORE YOU GUYS SAY HOW ANNOYING HIM AND PHILLIPIO ARE THE MORE THEY THINK IS FUNNY AND THE WORSE THEY GET:rolleyes: maybe they need the mods to restrict the amount of # of post these 2 guys can post at a time and if any of it is about their personal life .."DELETE" that shit ;):idea:

SEAN, DONT BOTHER !!! FROM WHAT I SEE THE MORE YOU GUYS SAY HOW ANNOYING HIM AND PHILLIPIO ARE THE MORE THEY THINK IS FUNNY AND THE WORSE THEY GET:rolleyes: maybe they need the mods to restrict the amount of # of post these 2 guys can post at a time and if any of it is about their personal life .."DELETE" that shit ;):idea:

If I were a moderator I'd clean all that up.

That's right she's my BITCH! :biggrin:

:boohoo: Why do you say such bad things to me. I just wanted to be your friend. :boohoo: koky just wants to insert his little needle in me and bling just wants to babble me to death. Oh and forget about phlipper and digitalpenis. Will you be my friend? :(

:half:

:boohoo: Why do you say such bad things to me. I just wanted to be your friend. :boohoo: koky just wants to insert his little needle in me and bling just wants to babble me to death. Oh and forget about phlipper and digitalpenis. Will you be my friend? :(

:half:

Luzti......no llores!

Te queremos en puta!

Deja de hablar mierda y entretienos!!

puta madre!!!!

:hoparound