Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how do i find out who said the comment about me when i look at my bars?

weyes

I'm not sure what you mean when you say you can see some when you role your mouse under your avatar but if you go to user cp and scroll down you can see the last 5 reputation comments given to you...if there is a red block it's negative and green is positive but you cant see who gave them to you unless they leave there name.

Here, I'll try and give you some...

I think that 'comment' that shows up when you move your mouse over your bars is just a general thing...it must change as you gain more rep points....when I put my house over my bars it says "Mystify has a reputation beyond repute" or something :laugh:

I think that 'comment' that shows up when you move your mouse over your bars is just a general thing...it must change as you gain more rep points....when I put my house over my bars it says "Mystify has a reputation beyond repute" or something :laugh:

i neer noticed that :laugh:

i like this one "nomembername has a brilliant future" :laugh:

yeah....i think im gonna give u negative rep points just for the hell of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue::D just so u can have one black thng when u go check em!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

I'm not sure what you mean when you say you can see some when you role your mouse under your avatar but if you go to user cp and scroll down you can see the last 5 reputation comments given to you...if there is a red block it's negative and green is positive but you cant see who gave them to you unless they leave there name.

Here, I'll try and give you some...

that's not it; it's not listed in my user cp.