Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boo to the Greek Fans...

pookie23

..for their immature display by booing and whistling before the start of the 200 meter dash, holding up the race by a good 10 minutes. Even if Kederis ran the race, US STILL would've swept.

Time to sweep all the relays and then our job in dominating the sprints is done!

:)

I must have missed that last night..... I was grocery shopping.

Were they cheering the Greek team or just cheering in general??

GO USA :)

They were using their gay whistling techiniques... supposedly the European version of Boo'ing is whistling... how fucken gay. They should have taken out Fire department hoses and blasted the crowd in their faces... it's always the US's fault when something goes wrong :jerkoff: Somehow it is an American conspiracy that their fag 200m idol was too pussy to compete in the Olympics...

They were using their gay whistling techiniques... supposedly the European version of Boo'ing is whistling... how fucken gay. They should have taken out Fire department hoses and blasted the crowd in their faces... it's always the US's fault when something goes wrong :jerkoff: Somehow it is an American conspiracy that their fag 200m idol was too pussy to compete in the Olympics...

he wasnt too much of a pussy, he just got caught taking roids

the boos were more for the US themselves then the atheletes. although I dont agree with the greek fans, its not exactly like the rest of the world supports the US besides the UK. blame our trusted leader Bush for that one

he wasnt too much of a pussy, he just got caught taking roids

the boos were more for the US themselves then the atheletes. although I dont agree with the greek fans, its not exactly like the rest of the world supports the US besides the UK. blame our trusted leader Bush for that one

no need to take it out on the US runners though. good thing they did sweep the race so there is no controversy about having to start the race 3 times and they lost their focus blah blah blah. these olympic games are supposed to be about goodwill but they honestly have made me hate other countries even more. and our men's basketball team has made me hate this country more