Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A heart attack waiting to happen

when i visited my friend at school in new paltz, we got breakfast at this little homestyle place and they had 'hungry man' breakfasts... SO FREAKIN GOOD!! two eggs any way you want them, french toast or pancakes, home fries, bacon, toast, sausage... holy yumminess... perfect hangover food... i still dream about that meal lol

when i visited my friend at school in new paltz, we got breakfast at this little homestyle place and they had 'hungry man' breakfasts... SO FREAKIN GOOD!! two eggs any way you want them, french toast or pancakes, home fries, bacon, toast, sausage... holy yumminess... perfect hangover food... i still dream about that meal lol

I think i know the place you're talking about.... Always packed... very wooden inside...along the road strip where there's other lil stores....

I had the hungry man there too. Love breakfasts that include everything under the sun :)

I think i know the place you're talking about.... Always packed... very wooden inside...along the road strip where there's other lil stores....

I had the hungry man there too. Love breakfasts that include everything under the sun :)

yep that's it! it looks like someones house right? it's on a corner...

best part is the meal is like 5 bucks...

the best was this place in Albany we use to hit up at like 5 in the morning called "dirty dan's"...it was this little whole in the wall diner where you would get thrown out if you cursed. They had this amazing burger called an "emmy bowl" or some shit like that. Anyway, it was this huge burger w/ lettuce, tomato and two eggs on it...unfuckingbelievable!

So I just ordered what I like to call the "hungry man" for breakfast which is an egg wrap with ham, sausage, bacon, hash brown, tomato and cheese...the thing is fucking huge

I just had 2 scrambled eggs, cheese 2 pieces of turkey sausage on a crossaint and home fries.

Hey, at least I got turkey sausage, lol.

:hat: